White Wives And Latino Men

May have already responded here, but my wife would LOVE to get involved in a really serious romantic affair with am Hispanic guy. She desires a pregnancy with someone other than myself, and would LOVE for it to be with someone where it was OBVIOUSLY not mine, like Latino, Black, India. Has only been with 2 Hispanic guys, one she just sucked and jerked off (was still legally married to her first husband but the divorce was under way) and the other was a potential Client her Boss/Lover asked het to "entertain". That was jsut a few times during that week, she would like to get involved seriously and see where it goes.

CW

Cinn really enjoyed this man. They went at it for hours in our hotel room. Hey was quiet and shy and insatiable. Would do whatever we told him to do. She told him to fuck her, a lot. A two hour visit turned into five. She sucked his cock through a whole Simpsons episode while we all watched it, as a break so he could recuperate. It never aligned again but she was hoping to fuck him again.

Hotwife Cinn BJs (103).JPG

May have already responded here, but my wife would LOVE to get involved in a really serious romantic affair with am Hispanic guy. She desires a pregnancy with someone other than myself, and would LOVE for it to be with someone where it was OBVIOUSLY not mine, like Latino, Black, India. Has only been with 2 Hispanic guys, one she just sucked and jerked off (was still legally married to her first husband but the divorce was under way) and the other was a potential Client her Boss/Lover asked het to "entertain". That was jsut a few times during that week, she would like to get involved seriously and see where it goes.

CW
Wife of a cple we play with
View attachment LATINO HOTEL OWNER WITH W T W MISS SOUNDS ORGASMS BOTH 4010 THE BEST.mp4
the Mexican man who owns the lodging they are saying during their trip to Mexico