White wives lying

What does she really mean by “I would never fuck a black guy!”

• I’d never fuck black cock

Votes: 20 17.9%
  • I’ve already fucked black cock

Votes: 38 33.9%
  • I intend to be faithful but if you let black cock inside this pussy it’s gone

Votes: 47 42.0%
  • I’m cheating on you with black cock

Votes: 15 13.4%

• Total voters
  • I’d never fuck black cock: I would if the opportunity presented itself.
  • I’ve already fucked black cock: See above answer.
  • I intend to be faithful but if you let black cock inside this pussy it’s gone: If the opportunity presented itself and thy guy had that attitude he won't fuck me.
  • I’m cheating on you with black cock: See answers 1 and 2.

Early on, my ex found a back guy that fucked both of us.

Then one night at the swing club it was slow and it was just my ex and I in the lounge with a singe black guy. We started messing around and I soon motioned him to join us. It wasn't long before she was so hot and turned on that she begged "Can he please fuck me?" Not that she needed my permission, but I still remember the tension and desire in her voice. Of course I agreed and he fucked her bareback good and hard. She went home that night with a pussy full of his cum.

Then one night at the swing club it was slow and it was just my ex and I in the lounge with a singe black guy. We started messing around and I soon motioned him to join us. It wasn't long before she was so hot and turned on that she begged "Can he please fuck me?" Not that she needed my permission, but I still remember the tension and desire in her voice. Of course I agreed and he fucked her bareback good and hard. She went home that night with a pussy full of his cum.
and this is what you did then?his work.jpeg

Honey this horny farm woman would love to see that....Bull in action.....

Reactions: Rem503