White wives were made for BBC

Me and my wife are not swingers. We are in our early 30s. We don’t get out much due to the fact of three young children. This happened a few years ago, we dropped the kids off at her mom and dad’s, We decided to go to a dance club that we haven’t gone out to a club in years and thought it would be fun. My wife Crystal, who doesn’t dress sexy she usually is very conservative. She is very self-conscious about her body since having the kids. But she got a new outfit, she wore a tight black skirt it showed off her shapely big ass, and a tight blue sweater that showed off a little bit of cleavage, and push-up bra that made her tits look, amazingly huge.. We got to the club had a few drinks danced a little, the table next to us where are all black guys, As the night went on, we started talking and one of the guys came over introduced himself bought us around. We invited him to sit in a few more rounds of drinks then my wife looked at me and asked me since he was so nice to buy us some rounds that at least she I could dance with him. They went on the dance floor and I didn’t see them for a while. As they came back to the table, I noticed my wife adjusting her clothes a little bit. But I didn’t think anything of it. James said that him and some friends were having an after party and was wondering if we wanted to go, before I could politely declined, because I wanted to take my wife home and fuck her, my wife said that sounds great. She looked at me and said we never do anything fun I said all right let’s go. so we followed them back to somebody’s house, it was a pretty big party. Then I noticed my wife, talking to a young black guy who looked a lot younger than us. Downstairs of this house was like a dance club a DJ was playing and people were dancing my wife and her new friend went out on the dance floor. I went up to the bar area and got a beer. As I turned around, I noticed my wife and her new friend were dancing very close. Then she turned around and he got behind her. He put his hands on her hips and they were swinging back-and-forth, I noticed her moving her ass up and down on his crotch is he now had a hand on each one of her tits and was squeezing then I saw his hands fall, and I could tell he was rubbing my wife’s pussy under her skirt, and then saw my wife and was rubbing his cock through his pants, I saw him lead her to a room in the back of the basement, I gave them a few minutes and then I walked back there and open the door a little my wife by this time was on her knees, giving his big cock a cleaning, His cock was so big that she could only get her mouth around the head of his cock, Then he picked her up and put her on the bed. He kept sucking on her tits, telling her how great her tits were. he then started to pound her as he fucked her harder and harder as the bed squeaked, the squeaking bed kind of muffled the sounds of her screaming, he at least pulled out and came all over my wife’s big tits, then I felt to show someone behind me and James walked around me open the door and said I told you she was gonna be a freak, then I watched he proceeded to fuck my wife. Then James and his buddy ended up taking turns fucking her for the next three hours. They told me that I was gonna have to wait that I couldn’t join until they were done. After they got done me and the wife went home and we fucked till we had to pick up the kids. Over the last few years we have gone to the dance club and I’ve watched her fuck numerous black guys that she’s picked up most of them she fucks out in the car as I watch, there’s only been a few that we’ve been invited back to our house. And she’s a couple in the club on the dance floor as I watched ..
I love the way she looks near naked on her back, great story, it's extra exciting for this older 62yo white hubby here in the Southeast USA reading about a white wife getting Blacked, ur wife sure got instantly Hooked..

h

Cant tell you how many times my wife would meet a man not intending to have sex, but ultimately surrendered to the magnetism . A simple lunch would turn into amazing sex at a motel. Its all good...
It sure works that way. Women naturally react to men that way. Get close enough to a real man and they turn on, if it goes longer they get more turned on. I see it even just in stores, be close to a woman, speak to her, maybe touch her, she flushes, nippels pop up. My dad says its just basic instinct, nature made them that way, cant hide it or cover it up.

Love to see a bbc fill her creamy pussy, that’s all her cream, always wet

Attachments

• 72508873163__79E9F51A-C8FC-4305-ADD6-E7D93FA953F9.jpeg
    72508873163__79E9F51A-C8FC-4305-ADD6-E7D93FA953F9.jpeg
    520.9 KB · Views: 158
  • 72508911953__F0E1A5AE-C66A-4149-915D-4D2DB565D4EE.jpeg
    72508911953__F0E1A5AE-C66A-4149-915D-4D2DB565D4EE.jpeg
    418.1 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_4250.jpeg
    IMG_4250.jpeg
    491.1 KB · Views: 129
  • 72508934855__49C92E80-707B-426E-A80F-0FBA06D0089C.jpeg
    72508934855__49C92E80-707B-426E-A80F-0FBA06D0089C.jpeg
    576.5 KB · Views: 152
Me and my wife are not swingers. We are in our early 30s. We don’t get out much due to the fact of three young children. This happened a few years ago, we dropped the kids off at her mom and dad’s, We decided to go to a dance club that we haven’t gone out to a club in years and thought it would be fun. My wife Crystal, who doesn’t dress sexy she usually is very conservative. She is very self-conscious about her body since having the kids. But she got a new outfit, she wore a tight black skirt it showed off her shapely big ass, and a tight blue sweater that showed off a little bit of cleavage, and push-up bra that made her tits look, amazingly huge.. We got to the club had a few drinks danced a little, the table next to us where are all black guys, As the night went on, we started talking and one of the guys came over introduced himself bought us around. We invited him to sit in a few more rounds of drinks then my wife looked at me and asked me since he was so nice to buy us some rounds that at least she I could dance with him. They went on the dance floor and I didn’t see them for a while. As they came back to the table, I noticed my wife adjusting her clothes a little bit. But I didn’t think anything of it. James said that him and some friends were having an after party and was wondering if we wanted to go, before I could politely declined, because I wanted to take my wife home and fuck her, my wife said that sounds great. She looked at me and said we never do anything fun I said all right let’s go. so we followed them back to somebody’s house, it was a pretty big party. Then I noticed my wife, talking to a young black guy who looked a lot younger than us. Downstairs of this house was like a dance club a DJ was playing and people were dancing my wife and her new friend went out on the dance floor. I went up to the bar area and got a beer. As I turned around, I noticed my wife and her new friend were dancing very close. Then she turned around and he got behind her. He put his hands on her hips and they were swinging back-and-forth, I noticed her moving her ass up and down on his crotch is he now had a hand on each one of her tits and was squeezing then I saw his hands fall, and I could tell he was rubbing my wife’s pussy under her skirt, and then saw my wife and was rubbing his cock through his pants, I saw him lead her to a room in the back of the basement, I gave them a few minutes and then I walked back there and open the door a little my wife by this time was on her knees, giving his big cock a cleaning, His cock was so big that she could only get her mouth around the head of his cock, Then he picked her up and put her on the bed. He kept sucking on her tits, telling her how great her tits were. he then started to pound her as he fucked her harder and harder as the bed squeaked, the squeaking bed kind of muffled the sounds of her screaming, he at least pulled out and came all over my wife’s big tits, then I felt to show someone behind me and James walked around me open the door and said I told you she was gonna be a freak, then I watched he proceeded to fuck my wife. Then James and his buddy ended up taking turns fucking her for the next three hours. They told me that I was gonna have to wait that I couldn’t join until they were done. After they got done me and the wife went home and we fucked till we had to pick up the kids. Over the last few years we have gone to the dance club and I’ve watched her fuck numerous black guys that she’s picked up most of them she fucks out in the car as I watch, there’s only been a few that we’ve been invited back to our house. And she’s a couple in the club on the dance floor as I watched ..
Very hot, especially how she had bareback with them. I hope each guy she picks up is bareback. I hope they got to unload inside of her when you weren't watching.