Who can tribute my Wife feet ?

I can ! They are absolutely beautiful! Would love to lick them and suck her pretty toes! I would love to massage my cum into them!

I like the natural look also! I would still love to nibble on them! I would love to see her squirm with ecstasy and talk dirty to me while I devour them!

I like the natural look also! I would still love to nibble on them! I would love to see her squirm with ecstasy and talk dirty to me while I devour them!
My big kink is when a beautiful woman sits like a queen with her feet and dark red/maroon toes are down low near the floor and I submissively kneel and kiss ,lick and worship her feet. It's a dom/sub thing with me. I also love her wearing sexy open toe stilettos whith her beautiful toes peeking thru. My wife likes to jerk off her boyfriend and have him cum all over her toes then make me lick them clean.

Droopy1 that’s hot! I would love to have a woman that would let me sit at her feet and kneel before her and allow me to worship her feet! I would do anything to her to please her! I also love the open toe stilettos 👠! They are so sexy! I would love to cum all over a woman’s feet and then lick it off or have her lick it off herself! I also love to watch women suck their own toes!

Droopy1 that’s hot! I would love to have a woman that would let me sit at her feet and kneel before her and allow me to worship her feet! I would do anything to her to please her! I also love the open toe stilettos 👠! They are so sexy! I would love to cum all over a woman’s feet and then lick it off or have her lick it off herself! I also love to watch women suck their own toes!
I'm submissive to women and love dommes. When I see a hot woman in stilettos I get weak in the knees and I just want to drop to the ground in front of her and let her know how superior she is. If more women only knew the power they had!

Yes I know what you mean! If only they knew the power they have! I want to go up to strange women and tell them how beautiful I think their feet and shoes are but would probably not be a good idea!

Yes I know what you mean! If only they knew the power they have! I want to go up to strange women and tell them how beautiful I think their feet and shoes are but would probably not be a good idea!
Unfortunately most women would think that was perverted. Too bad. Why do so many chicks have to be so straight laced? If only they knew the things they could get out of us. I would buy a hot girl expensive shoes for the privilege of servicing her feet.

Yes I think some women do think it’s perverted! That is bad. They don’t know what they’re missing by not having their feet worshipped! It’s so sensuous! I am like you I would do the same. I would but her a nice pair of shoes 👠 just so I could service her feet! I am in a lot of homes with hot women and I love to just smell their expensive shoes and really all their shoes! They smell so good and I imagine what it would be like to worship their feet! If they only knew! I had a dream the other night I was caressing a strange lady’s feet on a park bench! She approached me and asked me to! I woke up before I got done with my dream. I wonder how it would have turned out!

Yes I think some women do think it’s perverted! That is bad. They don’t know what they’re missing by not having their feet worshipped! It’s so sensuous! I am like you I would do the same. I would but her a nice pair of shoes 👠 just so I could service her feet! I am in a lot of homes with hot women and I love to just smell their expensive shoes and really all their shoes! They smell so good and I imagine what it would be like to worship their feet! If they only knew! I had a dream the other night I was caressing a strange lady’s feet on a park bench! She approached me and asked me to! I woke up before I got done with my dream. I wonder how it would have turned out!
I hate when that happens. I had a hot dream that I was with Sarah Chalke and woke up woefully too soon. I always wish I had Ed Bundys job on Married with Children.

Yes Al had a great job. I would love to do that for a living! Handling pretty feet all day! Sarah Chalke is very beautiful! I imagine her feet are very pretty!

Yes I would to. I had to go into a nail salon the other day and examine all the pedicure chairs. They were all occupied by women! I got to look at so many beautiful feet! It was almost too much for me! I saw several ladies looking at me ! I guess they could see me looking at their feet!

I was just doing some maintenance work and they asked me to check the water lines around the chairs to make sure there were no leaks. I guess the ladies were wondering what I was doing crawling on the floor behind their chairs!I didn’t mind at all if you know what I mean!

I was just doing some maintenance work and they asked me to check the water lines around the chairs to make sure there were no leaks. I guess the ladies were wondering what I was doing crawling on the floor behind their chairs!I didn’t mind at all if you know what I mean!
Shoulda crawled around the front where the good stuff is.

You’re right! It would not have taken much for me to start kissing ladies feet but I imagine they would have asked me to leave! Probably would have been a bad career move!