Who can tribute my Wife feet ?

You’re right! It would not have taken much for me to start kissing ladies feet but I imagine they would have asked me to leave! Probably would have been a bad career move!
I give my wife pedicures when she is going out on a date with her lover. Sometimes she comes home with a treat for me, some cum soaked tootsies for me to lick clean.She is super hot,looks like Rhea Seehorn aka Kim Wexler from Better Call Saul.I wish she would let me send a pic but she forbids it.

That is hot. I don’t think my wife would let me give her one! She sounds hot like you said! Maybe one day she’ll let you send pictures!

That is hot. I don’t think my wife would let me give her one! She sounds hot like you said! Maybe one day she’ll let you send pictures!
I hope so but she's pretty stubborn. She got in trouble once when someone put a pic of her online. It cost her her career so I cant blame her for being paranoid. She is the absolute boss in our marriage so no means no. If I disobeyed her I would be severely punished.

Ok I understand! I can see where she would be apprehensive! My wife is like that also. She’s the boss. I don’t want to cross her and receive her wrath! It isn’t pleasant!

Ok I understand! I can see where she would be apprehensive! My wife is like that also. She’s the boss. I don’t want to cross her and receive her wrath! It isn’t pleasant!
Part of my punishment would be taking away my foot licking privileges. She's done that before. When she has dirty cum feet like I described before and flashes them in front of me but then goes straight to the shower denying me my pleasure. That is real torture for me. Plus she would put in a chastity cage so I couldn't relieve myself

Wow! That’s some punishment there! I guess her flashing those cum soaked feet in front of you is like cookies on the top shelf that you just can’t reach! That’s a shame that she denies you the pleasure! I have never had a chastity cage put on. That would be horrible not being able to relieve yourself! She is really quite a lady! That dom/sub sounds very interesting! I have never been in a relationship like that. It sounds exhilarating!

Wow! That’s some punishment there! I guess her flashing those cum soaked feet in front of you is like cookies on the top shelf that you just can’t reach! That’s a shame that she denies you the pleasure! I have never had a chastity cage put on. That would be horrible not being able to relieve yourself! She is really quite a lady! That dom/sub sounds very interesting! I have never been in a relationship like that. It sounds exhilarating!
She can be very sadistic. She cuckolds me and only allowes me to lick his cum off her pussy after they fuck. I also am allowed to lick her feet of course but actually fucking her is reserved for her boyfriend/lover only.She says my cock is too small for her and says I'm not a real man. Her bed is only for him,I sleep in another room.

Wow that is interesting! That’s very different! I am sorry she won’t allow you to fuck her but at least you can do some other things ! Do you like that?That’s a strange situation! She’s very sadistic indeed!It’s a shame you can’t share the same bed! Do all three of you live together?

Wow that is interesting! That’s very different! I am sorry she won’t allow you to fuck her but at least you can do some other things ! Do you like that?That’s a strange situation! She’s very sadistic indeed!It’s a shame you can’t share the same bed! Do all three of you live together?
No he visits durring the week and usually stays over the weekend fri afternoon till mon morning.I am a masochist of sorts and love how she treats me. I don't feel like a man and she denies the rights of a man. I'v been trained to obey her and accept any punishment she deems suitable. She loves to deny me, humiliate me and physically punish me like with a belt cane or whip. I love this treatment and she does too.She says it makes her horny for fucking her man when she whips my ass. She often does it before she fucks him. It's like foreplay for him. She also loves to humiliate me in front of her girlfriends making me show them how small I am and other things.

Ok I understand! That’s good that you love how she treats you and that it turns you on! It’s a shame that you don’t feel like a man but I know you are! It’s good though that you don’t mind the treatment! I guess it’s exciting to see her turned on by it! Does she make you undress in front of her girl friends? If so does that turn you on to be naked in front of other women? Are the women turned on by that and would they be allowed to touch you in front of her! This whole scenario sounds exciting though! Do you and the other guy get along ok? I am not sure what I would do if my wife told me to show my cock to her girlfriends! I would probably be nervous! My wife wanted to have a threesome on a regular basis with another man but backed out! She said it would always be a mmf and never a mff. I was never sure how I would preform being naked around another man!

Ok I understand! That’s good that you love how she treats you and that it turns you on! It’s a shame that you don’t feel like a man but I know you are! It’s good though that you don’t mind the treatment! I guess it’s exciting to see her turned on by it! Does she make you undress in front of her girl friends? If so does that turn you on to be naked in front of other women? Are the women turned on by that and would they be allowed to touch you in front of her! This whole scenario sounds exciting though! Do you and the other guy get along ok? I am not sure what I would do if my wife told me to show my cock to her girlfriends! I would probably be nervous! My wife wanted to have a threesome on a regular basis with another man but backed out! She said it would always be a mmf and never a mff. I was never sure how I would preform being naked around another man!
Well at least try it. In a mmf ,its sometimes common for the guy not currently fucking to do other things like lick her feet and that plays right into your wheelhouse.I get along well with the other guy cuz I'm inferior to him and so respect him. My wife told me that when he's here he is the man of the house and I'm his bitch.Sometimes she has him use his belt on my ass before they fuck. We all enjoy that for different reasons.Yes I have to be naked in front of her gfs so they can laugh at my tiny penis.They also cane me sometimes and one time I even gave foot lickings and pedicures to three girls at once.Sometimes I have to wear a dress in front of them like as to say I'm so small maybe I should have been a girl.

Yes if I ever get a chance I will try it! I don’t have anything to lose! It could be very sensuous! I am glad you enjoy your relationship that you have with them! It sounds exciting in a way!That would be very exciting I guess to be naked in front of the other ladies but I don’t know about wearing a dress! It would be fun to give pedicures and lick their feet! I am sure the girls enjoy it! I have only been naked around other women when I went into the Air Force! I was naked in a room with a bunch of guys and all of a sudden several women officers came into the room and just stopped and stared at us. I could feel myself getting an erection and I thought how embarrassing if that happened! Are the gfs allowed to touch you or give you a BJ Or have sex!

Yes if I ever get a chance I will try it! I don’t have anything to lose! It could be very sensuous! I am glad you enjoy your relationship that you have with them! It sounds exciting in a way!That would be very exciting I guess to be naked in front of the other ladies but I don’t know about wearing a dress! It would be fun to give pedicures and lick their feet! I am sure the girls enjoy it! I have only been naked around other women when I went into the Air Force! I was naked in a room with a bunch of guys and all of a sudden several women officers came into the room and just stopped and stared at us. I could feel myself getting an erection and I thought how embarrassing if that happened! Are the gfs allowed to touch you or give you a BJ Or have sex!
They mostly slap it around if anything and make fun of it. They aren't interested in sucking it or sex. Im too small. They just get amused by humiliating me and witnessing how small and wimpy I am. It makes them appreciate their own men. My wife has trained me to accept and enjoy being a looser and an object of amusement for women.I have no shame and love showing women my lack of manhood. When I'm at their feet I feel at home. That's why I said before that I love kneeling at a womans feet especially when they are in stilettos.That brings out my submissive inferior nature.

Okay! I am glad that you enjoy this type of relationship! It’s very different but as long as you all are sexually happy that’s great! It does sound erotic and very sensual in a way!

Okay! I am glad that you enjoy this type of relationship! It’s very different but as long as you all are sexually happy that’s great! It does sound erotic and very sensual in a way!
Well she is dominant and I am submissive. She is sadistic and I am masochistic so we are a perfect match and in spite of how extreme It sounds we love each other very much. By the way, you said that in the Air Force when you were naked a group of female officers walked in. I've heard tell that they do that to see who gets hard and who doesn't so they can tell who the gays are. Is that true? I would probably get an erection but since I'm so small they would think I wasn't erect.

It sounds like you both are a perfect match then! It does sound like y’all do love each other and that’s wonderful! I am not sure about the Air Force thing! That could be true! I never thought about it that way! I am sure that if you got an erection they would notice no matter what your size is.

It sounds like you both are a perfect match then! It does sound like y’all do love each other and that’s wonderful! I am not sure about the Air Force thing! That could be true! I never thought about it that way! I am sure that if you got an erection they would notice no matter what your size is.
I guess getting an erection in among the men would reveal the gays. I remember when gays in the military used to be a big issue now you don't hear about it anymore.

Yes I do too. They used to not be allowed in but I guess that has changed! I remember them asking me if I was at the induction station! I guess depending on how you answered would decide wether you could go in or not!

Yes I do too. They used to not be allowed in but I guess that has changed! I remember them asking me if I was at the induction station! I guess depending on how you answered would decide wether you could go in or not!
Then I think Clinton enacted don't ask don't tell