Who chooses this stag and vixen lifestyle because they love it?

Polariodcouple

Couple
Gold member
Verified
Apr 30, 2019
England
I am half Asian..i have a real goofey smile and lanky legs,i think i'm average at best... but damn i love when my husband makes me feel like a princess and i am addicted to it.
The feeling that men like me after years of being called ugly and skinny...and now being given the love of a great man who appreciates me and knows i am catching up on lost time...its intoxicating...ladies...who else feels this way ?xx

I am half Asian..i have a real goofey smile and lanky legs,i think i'm average at best... but damn i love when my husband makes me feel like a princess and i am addicted to it.
The feeling that men like me after years of being called ugly and skinny...and now being given the love of a great man who appreciates me and knows i am catching up on lost time...its intoxicating...ladies...who else feels this way ?xx
Where I am halfies are the most sort out for, I wish I was half and just looking at your pics you look like above well average! But yes your feeling is right same feelings here!

Reactions: Polariodcouple

I am happy for you that you are finding what you enjoy in this lifestyle. My wife loves feeling attractive and desired by other men. She loves being able to reciprocate their interest in her and take them to bed. I encourage Kate to have sex with every guy who shows interest.