Who else enjoys taking voyeur pics of unaware wife and posting her?

View attachment 1588785 Felt compelled to contribute, she will get a good laugh later when I show her the post.
How many of you guys get a flattering smile from the wife after you show her the sneak pics? How many don’t tell her that you took them? I like to routinely remind her that the line would wrap our block for sex with her. She is overly humble and naïve to the gazing when we go to stores etc.
oh yeah. that's an amazing ass and she fills out those jeans perfectly. i agree, there will be a line around the block with guys in their 60's down to the 18yo!

Reactions: Smudger
Alright guys, it’s been a long while since my previous post showing one of my wife’s panties. And I said I would post a pic of her wearing them but the thing is I’m hesitant and feeling ambiguous about doing this…
On the one hand, it’s psychologically exciting as it makes my heart beat fast having so many strangers just glaring and even stroking to her; but on the other, I feel somewhat guilty for showing something so private, though she got a beautiful, hot ass, especially in those panties. Gosh…it’s a mixed bag of emotions…