Who else knows?

phbbhp238

Mar 25, 2019
Who else knows about your lifestyle? My wife's best friend knows about ours - and she knows everything! I found out about month after my wife told her. I was pretty shocked at first, but I think it's hot now. My wife and her friend talk about my wife's dates in front of me. They've even gone on some double dates (her friend is divorced).

My best mate knows, I think he wants to fuck her after all he fucked all my ex's. Her best friend knows and is always asking about it and oddly enough 2 of my ex's partners know all about it and they keep calling me to ask how we did it. I found it a bit uncomfortable at first but now we are all best of friends. Me and the partners that is not the ex's lol. They are ex's for a reason

The only one other than her fuckbuddies is her boss's secretary. I'll get around to writing that up her eventually. She and her boss have been having sex for almost two years. His very elegant, 60-year-old secretary was involved 24 years with their bank's retired president. She picked up clues from my wife's and their boss' behaviors and told him she realized they were involved. He didn't get around to telling my wife for some two months when she asked if his secretary might suspect something was going on between them. She now covers for them and she and my wife have since become best of friends. His secretary told him when he admitted it to her ways to avoid detection from others at the bank.

We have been careful to keep our lifestyles under wraps and don't want others to know about our lifestyle. Upon my wife's recent return to her hometown to visit her parents and attend a former high school swim team reunion, her mother made some remarks that caused my wife to suspect she may know but doesn't know what gave her that idea. She says she may be wrong, but her mother made a comment upon my wife's departure, "Oh honey, your father and I want you to live a full life. You're a grown woman and deserve a good life." If her parents actually do know or suspect she's fucking other guys, they're apparently approving. She now wonders, upon recollection of various events when she lived at home, whether her parents were once swingers. (My wife is 32, smoking hot - and although careful in her behaviors - is probably more active with more men than most hotwives.)

We keep this part of our life separate from what I call our normal life so our family and long time local friends have no idea about our activity in this lifestyle. We do have many people we have become friends with that we met while playing in this lifestyle but we don't see them often because we never play around locally.

Who else knows about your lifestyle? My wife's best friend knows about ours - and she knows everything! I found out about month after my wife told her. I was pretty shocked at first, but I think it's hot now. My wife and her friend talk about my wife's dates in front of me. They've even gone on some double dates (her friend is divorced).
Just the lucky men & women on here

Everyone in the bloody pub it would seem. :mad:

Reactions: BLACK STUD 4 U