Who gets off seeing their wife take a load from another cock in front of you?

I love it so much, and it makes my cock so fucking hard! As soon as he pulls out, I immediately slide myself all the way inside her slippery cum filled pussy!! I’m so excited and turned on, that I usually only manage maybe a dozen hard deep thrusts, before I’m pumping even more cum inside her!!

My best friend was my wifes primary sex partner while we dated a even after we married. I did not get to watch often but when I did it was very humbling. His balls would tighten up and almost disappear moments before he would begin to ejaculate. Most of the time I would leave them alone after they finished but sometimes he would make me get a warm wash cloth to clean up the mess. We spent alot of time together and I loved that he screwed her almost daily. Given the fact that sperm can live several days I believe she had his live sperm swimming inside her for 99% of our marriage.

My best friend was my wifes primary sex partner while we dated a even after we married. I did not get to watch often but when I did it was very humbling. His balls would tighten up and almost disappear moments before he would begin to ejaculate. Most of the time I would leave them alone after they finished but sometimes he would make me get a warm wash cloth to clean up the mess. We spent alot of time together and I loved that he screwed her almost daily. Given the fact that sperm can live several days I believe she had his live sperm swimming inside her for 99% of our marriage.
would love to meet a cuck and a wife like you two guys no far from me...

"he screwed her almost daily"

That's a marvelous feat.