Who & how old were you when you had someone swallow your load?

I was 12 or 13. My friend that lived up the street wanted to compare dicks it quickly turned into touching eachothers and then sucking. We would do it every time he stayed over some times multiple times when we where out playing in the woods, when ever we got the chance really. It took a good while before we tried eachothers load though. He didn't mind it. It made me gag though lol. We kept it up even into high school. We would play Madden (football game) and made rules like anytime you threw an interception you would have to jerk the other person off for 2 min, if you scored a touch down the other person had to suck you for five min. The game would go for about an hr or so. The loser had to suck the winner until completion. It was a good way to edge and kept us hard and horny for a good while. Once we got gf though we stopped and the last time we did anything was my senior year. Have not played with a guy since. But I do enjoy getting pegged and when I cum in my wife I'll go down and eat her out to another orgasm. I love the taste of our mixed juices after we fuck