Who initiated it?

phbbhp238

Was it you or your wife who first brought up 'Hotwifing?" For us, it was my wife who first brought up doing it "for real." We had been looking for way to spice things up and found the various hotwife sites. We looked some and at other stuff as well, but always came back to the hotwife thnig. At first we just talked about what "they" did, not in terms of "us." Then one day my wife asked "what would you think about me being a hotwife?" I was pretty surprised and she didn't press the issue right then. She brought it up again over the next couple of weeks until we - well, I guess me, really - agreed to try it.

Reactions: Walker33333
My Husband introduced me into the lifestlyle shortly after we were married for 2 months. I was a virgin on our wedding night and he told me wanted me to gain more experience with other men and he wanted to watch me with other men since I had never been fucked before and on day 61 he had a bbc fucking me. I really enjoyed and we continued having 3 and 4 somes .I believe I have surpass him on the number of sex partners I have had. I will never give up the lifestyle now.

Reactions: DonD
It was me who brought it up to my wife.....well, she was my girlfriend at the time. I had been in the lifestyle as a single male before she and I started dating. This was back before cell phones, and before Al Gore invented the internet....lol. I was afraid someone I had been meeting with would call the house and she would answer the phone. I had stopped playing with wives of the couples I had met, because I knew Susan was the one, so I wanted to be up front with her about it in case something I had done like that would maybe be a deal breaker for her. She was VERY surprised that I would partake in activity such as that, but took it well and we kept on keeping on. She would ask questions about it, and how it worked and such, and I would always give her straight and honest answers. She asked me if I would like watching her fuck another man, and I replied "No, I would LOVE watching her get fucked by another man!" Just no old boyfriends because of emotional attachments. She just said "Hmm?" We got married, and it was 5 years before she tried it. We've been at it ever since, and we will be married for 27 years at the end of this month. We're in Myrtle Beach right now, and have 4 men lined up for her to fuck while we're here together, and she will play with several more alone next week when I go home on Monday.