Who is from This Site you'd like to fuck?

This is an interesting thread. Some folks have been offended by it and others seem to really get into it. I am amazed at the women on this forum and think everyone of them is sexy in their own way. There are many photos of beautiful women here that I find attractive. The fact that they are here talking about sex is a huge turn on. Some standout as being uniquely sexy like Maisie. Those eyes are amazing (so is the rest of you, Maisie).

I have to admit that every time I see a photo of SexySeema I have to stop and admire her beautiful body. I was going through our posts with my wife yesterday and when a photo of SexySeema came up I told her how sexy I find her. I also find her the most intriguing when I read her posts. I fall for nerds and SexySeema seems to be very nerdy. So I won't say I want to fuck her. I will say I would really like to get to know her.

Please note I didn't say I wanted to fuck anybody. Whoever pointed out that there is more to this than what somebody looks like is correct. At least that is true for me. I also realize that just because I find someone sexy doesn't mean they are up for grabs.

Fletch

This is an interesting thread. Some folks have been offended by it and others seem to really get into it. I am amazed at the women on this forum and think everyone of them is sexy in their own way. There are many photos of beautiful women here that I find attractive. The fact that they are here talking about sex is a huge turn on. Some standout as being uniquely sexy like Maisie. Those eyes are amazing (so is the rest of you, Maisie).

I have to admit that every time I see a photo of SexySeema I have to stop and admire her beautiful body. I was going through our posts with my wife yesterday and when a photo of SexySeema came up I told her how sexy I find her. I also find her the most intriguing when I read her posts. I fall for nerds and SexySeema seems to be very nerdy. So I won't say I want to fuck her. I will say I would really like to get to know her.

Please note I didn't say I wanted to fuck anybody. Whoever pointed out that there is more to this than what somebody looks like is correct. At least that is true for me. I also realize that just because I find someone sexy doesn't mean they are up for grabs.

Fletch
Thank you! I am nerdy it is true. I study PhD and I wear spectacles. 😂