Who likes cleanup his wife’s pussy with bull cum

Would love to clean you up
Would you clean me after guys have cum deep in my big mature smelly swollen gaping pussy? my hubby loves how smelly my pussy is after I’m fucked and full of bulls cum.

Sally. Xx

Attachments

• IMG_4477.jpeg
    IMG_4477.jpeg
    39.5 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_4478.jpeg
    IMG_4478.jpeg
    34 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_4544.jpeg
    IMG_4544.jpeg
    42 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_4545.jpeg
    IMG_4545.jpeg
    39.8 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
When my wife came home from her first meeting and we had sex, I felt the urge to eat her out. But I avoided doing so because I feared it would freak her out. We’ve never spoken about this because it’s not something I ever thought I’d do. Feeling the urge when I looked at her swollen, wet pussy and smelling the scent of semen clearly had an effect on me that I hadn’t anticipated.

She’s meeting him again in less than two weeks from now and I’m trying to find the right moment to have this conversation. I need her to be prepared for the unexpected because if I get that urge again I don’t think I’m going to be able to suppress it.

When my wife came home from her first meeting and we had sex, I felt the urge to eat her out. But I avoided doing so because I feared it would freak her out. We’ve never spoken about this because it’s not something I ever thought I’d do. Feeling the urge when I looked at her swollen, wet pussy and smelling the scent of semen clearly had an effect on me that I hadn’t anticipated.

She’s meeting him again in less than two weeks from now and I’m trying to find the right moment to have this conversation. I need her to be prepared for the unexpected because if I get that urge again I don’t think I’m going to be able to suppress it.
Before you dive down there and lick up somebody else's pie maybe you should clean up your own first to get her used to the idea

Before you dive down there and lick up somebody else's pie maybe you should clean up your own first to get her used to the idea
That’s what I had in mind. But I think I still need to have a discussion about it first. It could be after I’ve cum. That might be the best time to tell her what I’m about to do. She’ll be all loved up with adrenaline etc coursing through her.