Who likes licking their wifes cum filled pussy?

Iā€™ve cleaned mine up once but she didnā€™t tell me her boyfriend hadnā€™t long left, we were separated and living apart at the time. Once she told me, seemed we both liked it and I even told her I wanted more. Never has happened and now she says itā€™s nasty, weird and freaky. Go figure.

Once prior, many years before, I did eat her after Iā€™d cummed in her, she didnā€™t like it very much it seemed. Snowballing isnā€™t something she seems to like either, only got that a time or two.

There was a set of rules for a ā€œgood hubbyā€ that she sent me while we were apart. Havenā€™t been able to find them but it was from a female lead relationship site or something. One was that a good hubby helps prepare his wife for her dates and that he cleans her when she gets home to reclaim her. I think it was 10-12 rules or something like that. Wish I could find them, Iā€™d send them to her and ask if she remembered them.

This is something that I never really got and never thought I would do.

However, when my wife came home from her first ever meeting with another man, two days ago, with two huge loads inside her (although the last one had been a good 40 minutes before she got home), I felt an urge to taste her pussy. I didnā€™t do it, probably because itā€™s not something weā€™ve talked about and I didnā€™t want to risk ruining such a wonderful moment. But I do think I now get it and canā€™t rule out doing it in the future.
Update: I gave in my my urges and have done this now. It just felt like something I had to do. It felt dirty and nasty, but she liked it which means I did too.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy