Who Likes To Suck Cock?

i love the feminine feeling,it,s who i am,dressed in lingerie&high heels etc feels to be free,and that,s amazing!and a bit naughty from myself i know so damn well what a man likes&wants,i had hetero men who first didn,t want to have sex with meand afterwards asked when they could see me again 🥰
Hell ya i ware pink pantys for her bills enjoyment so im sexy for him too

Love it now that she got me into it .
And it's becoming a requirement for me.
She can still have her fun too. I'm not stopping that part , just I want it too now .
We flip a coin now on who gets him first .
We don't fight over that first load .

The coin flip is half good to me , so I'm good with those odds .

My wife loves seeing how amazing i am at sucking big dick!! I love the way it feels, and taste. I'm excited to take turns switching positions with our next hung bull. I grew up straight, but here recently after my wife told me she wanted to see me suck her bulls dick, I've actually started to want it more and more! 😍😋
It's almost to the point that we want it More than she does , doesn't it ?

I know I am at that point.

Me to its great feeling there cock getting big in my mouth knowing that soon it will be cumming in her pussy then she will let me clean her and her bull
There are times with my girls boyfriend that I keep sucking him and we both pretend he's not there yet , so she lets us continue, and I get his cum shooting down my throat.
We're good playing this game , and she gives us this look like she's mad at both of us and I'm cracking up with his cum sometimes making me choke , and she sits there saying, Good I hope you choke on it ,

We both make it up to her , it's all good fun we have .