Who likes women with a full bush? No shaving? Post your wifes or gfs hot hairy pussy

My wife has the same issue - she says it itches very quickly as it grows so she rather not bother and just leaves it natural. She is not overly hairy and many guys think her bush is hott.
I'm not particularly hairy either. I do feel it's nicer for my husband if he's down there, that I don't have too much hair. He says he doesn't care, but I feel more self conscious in case it smells or something. In return, he keeps his hair around his dick and balls nice and short!🤗

I'm not particularly hairy either. I do feel it's nicer for my husband if he's down there, that I don't have too much hair. He says he doesn't care, but I feel more self conscious in case it smells or something. In return, he keeps his hair around his dick and balls nice and short!🤗
I do not mind if it's not 3 day or so after shaving, and months after last shave. But as quick the hairs soften, it is good for at least a month.

The normal smell the hairy pusy gives, is a bonus, and I also enjoy a little bit armpit hair once and awhile to. If I haven't seen the wife for awhile, even hairy legs can be sexy for a few days. Everything has it's time, and routines is boring. Surprises is good, and also changes

I do not mind if it's not 3 day or so after shaving, and months after last shave. But as quick the hairs sofaen, it is good for at least a month.

The normal smell the hairy given is a bonus, and I also enjoy a little bit armpit hair once and awhile to. If I haven't seen the wife for awhile even leg hairy can be sexy for a few days.
It's nice to hear that some men are accepting of a little hair! I must admit that I loathe my armpit hair and do keep it off. That's just down to my own personal preference though!

It's nice to hear that some men are accepting of a little hair! I must admit that I loathe my armpit hair and do keep it off. That's just down to my own personal preference though!
Long sweaty hairs is not sexy at all, especially armpits, and prefer to keep my body with little hair as well. But as said, just enough to give your smell once and awhile, can be amusing arousing. It is something primal about it, and of course not meaning going all the way with no soap and no shower. Hygiene is important.

Long sweaty hairs is not sexy at all, especially armpits, and prefer to keep my body with little hair as well. But as said, just enough to give your smell once and awhile, can be amusing arousing. It is something primal about it, and of course not meaning going all the way with no soap and no shower. Hygiene is important.
I agree 100%! I'd hate it if hubby had no hair on his body- I love the hairs on his chest and legs. Just if I'm ever down around his balls, it's nicer not to get long pubes stuck in my teeth😂