Who likes women with a full bush? No shaving? Post your wifes or gfs hot hairy pussy

I'm not particularly hairy either. I do feel it's nicer for my husband if he's down there, that I don't have too much hair. He says he doesn't care, but I feel more self conscious in case it smells or something. In return, he keeps his hair around his dick and balls nice and short!🤗
I hear you A lot say it has to do with hygiene and men prefer to lick them when they are smooth and the women feel more comfortable. Like everything sexual for every like there is the opposite and my wife has had men who just loved it that she was natural in more ways than one....

Would love to see her pussy hair dyed.. I like to dye my pussy hair different colors.. Have dyed it so many different colors... Does she dye hers different colors?

Would love to see her pussy hair dyed.. I like to dye my pussy hair different colors.. Have dyed it so many different colors... Does she dye hers different colors?
My wife is a dyed red head she decided to dye it red because one of the guys she dates loves red head so she though she would suprise hin with top and bottom.being red .She also has VCH AND OTHER GENITAL piercings so her gold rings look good with a red pussy.
What colors have you dyed any extreme colors. Bob Feel free to ask anything

Reactions: Desejo de corno