Who reads profiles

gr852

Couple
Verified
Gold
Why are people not reading profiles.
If they did they see we are not interested in married men, anyone under 63 for CCC. Prefer local, if it works out could be LTR prefer 6.5 to 7.75 inches, CCC is a smal woman. Prefer a H/W proportionate, orally bi, and DDF. I probably won't be playing.
Not trying to be an asshole but this is what we want.

I can relate. Although we are new to this particular site, we experienced this at other ones. It’s also amazing to us when someone who doesn’t fit into what we are looking for gets offended when we politely tell them no thanks. That’s not what we are looking for.

Reactions: gr852
Was thinking this the other day if people actually click on profiles and read their bio. I think most horny men will just shoot their shot instead of taking the time to read anything.

Reactions: gr852
Most of the responses we (women) get are form creeps playing with their peepee's at the moment and they assume we are into whatever disgusting thing they are fantasizing about at the moment.......I have NO photos posted, never will on the open forum, and I get guys all the time telling me how HOT my photos are, or my pussy looks, etc. Or how they want to lick my dirty feet (DISGUSTING) like they see in my photos. I have NOTHING remotely similar to this in my profile.
I, on the other hand, before I even read something someone has posted go to their profile and see what they have written. Nothing for 95%, BS for the larger percentage or obvious commercial ads sneaking thru. But the occasional one is a good read and makes sense.

I wish I could figure out how to update mine........we have moved several times since we wrote it, and some of the interests need to be updated. Anyone know what I need to click on? I surely can't figure it out!!

J (the wife)

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
Most of the responses we (women) get are form creeps playing with their peepee's at the moment and they assume we are into whatever disgusting thing they are fantasizing about at the moment.......I have NO photos posted, never will on the open forum, and I get guys all the time telling me how HOT my photos are, or my pussy looks, etc. Or how they want to lick my dirty feet (DISGUSTING) like they see in my photos. I have NOTHING remotely similar to this in my profile.
I, on the other hand, before I even read something someone has posted go to their profile and see what they have written. Nothing for 95%, BS for the larger percentage or obvious commercial ads sneaking thru. But the occasional one is a good read and makes sense.

I wish I could figure out how to update mine........we have moved several times since we wrote it, and some of the interests need to be updated. Anyone know what I need to click on? I surely can't figure it out!!

J (the wife)
Click on your profile and scroll down and select account details. That should let you edit your ‘about you’ details. The one thing you can’t change is your birth date (my daft hubby got his year of birth wrong by a year when he set up this account) and bizarrely even for a couples account, you can only set one birth date!
The thing we’ve noticed is that not only do people not read profiles, most don’t even fill in their own!
which reminds me, we really need to update our profile too.
Lynn xx