It's all anout CCC

gr852

Couple
Verified
Gold
CCC and I have played in the lifestyle since we got together.
Never cockold, we always played as a couple and played with couples only. Had fun times with same room sex watching CCC with another man but also playing with the woman.
We had never considered bring a single man to our bed. I am 76 and CCC is 70.
This past year has been a sad time, I have had some health issues,and the meds they gave me killed my penis but not sex drive. We still have some sexual activity just not penetration.
We would like to find a man 64 to 75, to service CCC. He must be unmarried, height/weight proportionate, very respectful, 7 plus, and DDF and 420 friendly. We are not looking for a bull as we are a Stag/Vixen couple.
Would like this person to live in the Houston area and hopefully this will lead into a long term relationship.
Though I consider my self straight, have played with one male with CCC at an ABS a few years ago. We would except a bi male per CCC request.
Here is her ouc, please be respectful.
20210425_215350 (2).jpg

Attachments

• 20210425_215350 (2).jpg
    20210425_215350 (2).jpg
    347.5 KB · Views: 26
  • 20210425_215459.jpg
    20210425_215459.jpg
    199.3 KB · Views: 24
CCC and I have played in the lifestyle since we got together.
Never cockold, we always played as a couple and played with couples only. Had fun times with same room sex watching CCC with another man but also playing with the woman.
We had never considered bring a single man to our bed. I am 76 and CCC is 70.
This past year has been a sad time, I have had some health issues,and the meds they gave me killed my penis but not sex drive. We still have some sexual activity just not penetration.
We would like to find a man 64 to 75, to service CCC. He must be unmarried, height/weight proportionate, very respectful, 7 plus, and DDF and 420 friendly. We are not looking for a bull as we are a Stag/Vixen couple.
Would like this person to live in the Houston area and hopefully this will lead into a long term relationship.
Though I consider my self straight, have played with one male with CCC at an ABS a few years ago. We would except a bi male per CCC request.
Here is her ouc, please be respectful.
View attachment 1801470
Cock sure looks very hot and yummy , love to.be pleasing her with you together . Is she up for new things ??