Who truly enjoys sucking dick?

I like it a lot more than I thought I would. I was 21 and my wife was fucking an older married friend of mine who I really admired and who my wife REALLY liked. I had been eating his cum out of my wife for months. I thought that if I was ever going to suck a cock I would want it to be his cock.

One night my friend and my wife were lying naked on the bed kissing. I licking my wife to get her really wet for my friend to enjoy. His semi-erect cock was waving in the air right near my face. I decided to go for it. I slipped my mouth over the big soft head of my friend's cock and started licking and sucking it. It was awesome! His cock got rock-hard immediately with me sucking it.

Me sucking my friend's cock became part of our fun every time he fucked my wife. I liked it so much that I started sucking the cocks of a couple of other friends who were fucking my wife.

I like it a lot more than I thought I would. I was 21 and my wife was fucking an older married friend of mine who I really admired and who my wife REALLY liked. I had been eating his cum out of my wife for months. I thought that if I was ever going to suck a cock I would want it to be his cock.

One night my friend and my wife were lying naked on the bed kissing. I licking my wife to get her really wet for my friend to enjoy. His semi-erect cock was waving in the air right near my face. I decided to go for it. I slipped my mouth over the big soft head of my friend's cock and started licking and sucking it. It was awesome! His cock got rock-hard immediately with me sucking it.

Me sucking my friend's cock became part of our fun every time he fucked my wife. I liked it so much that I started sucking the cocks of a couple of other friends who were fucking my wife.
Beautiful. I love sucking cock and hope to suck for my wife one day.

Beautiful. I love sucking cock and hope to suck for my wife one day.

I was a little concerned about my friend's reaction to me sucking his cock. He knew that I liked licking his cum out of my wife. I figured that even if he stopped me we were good enough friends that it would not damage our relationship. I was pleasantly surprised by my wife's reaction. We had never discussed me sucking other guy's dicks. She loved it.

When I was divorced there were several adult bookstores in our city with Gloryhole booths. They made finding some cocks to suck very convenient. Before I met Kate our city had closed all of the Gloryhole booths labeling them a public nuisance. I sucked a lot of dicks at those places when I was horny and divorced.

So good for all involved. You liked it. The wife liked it and clearly your friend liked it.

So there you are, on your knees. You finally have a cock in your mouth.
The first thing you learn is it's more work than you thought it was. Your jaw tires quickly, but he's hard, horny and wants to blow a load down your throat. So you keep going.
He occasionally groans with pleasure. There you are, just like you dreamed. Sucking cock.
I love it. Some day I want to find someone with hyperspermia so I can get a huge mouthful of cum.