I would knock her up, any day of the week. She’s so hot that we’d conceive upon insertion. I’d give her a fucking like she’s never been had before.Show her how a real creampie is done. Making sure her hairy cunt drips my hot thick huge load. She would always know that I’d love both the couple and my children. I’d claim her as my lady in the bedroom. As far as I’m concerned when a cow and a bull are in a hotel room they’re married in sex. I’d make you watch every second of it silent as a church mouse. I’d show her how a real creampie feels by a hardened combat veteran. It was my service to you I thank people like you who know how to show proper respect. I think your wife is my personification of beauty. Every time we’d made love it was the most beautiful private sex tornado fucking so hard the bed shakes. It would feel like an earthquake from hard fast love making. . I’d dominate her while giving her control but importantly first is my respect to her.

Part two if you are interested.

I’d love shooting my cum deep into and around her cervix. I’d love to watch is slowly drip out off her hairy bush, wet, and tight cunt. You’d watch it drip down her asshole. After we conceive she’s has a chore and that is to clean my cock after each creampie we do. I’d never pull out. I want you to taste your husband’s cum even when she goes back to you. It’s up to you to punish her for her sins.