Who wants to fuck my Huge Tit Slutwife?

Oh hell yes baby and I love getting into a woman's wet pussy pleasing her. Want to try me out baby love the idea 😘👅👅👅👅so Tina want to have some fun ???❤️👅👅👅👅
Would love to try you out- tell me- can you work your cock in and out of my pussy as well or will it be just lip service? Love my girls (tits) fucked as well 😉😉

Wife recently told me about taking three BBC’s in one night. I’ve never known until now and this was a few years ago.Three separate occasions and let all three fuck her raw and taking all their cum in her pussy! Thoughts everyone- is she a whore/slut? Please let me know and share your thoughts on it and or what you would do? Wife says she will use her Dildo to get off on your comments- what would you wanna do with this Slut- NO HOLES BARRED? New pic added!
She sounds like a woman I could, easily, be married to.
Safety is an issue, but I would have no problem with my wife doing something like that. I would definitely want to watch, though, if she decided to do it again, lol.

Reactions: Blackwolf
She sounds like a woman I could, easily, be married to.
Safety is an issue, but I would have no problem with my wife doing something like that. I would definitely want to watch, though, if she decided to do it again, lol.
I’m definitely watching and participating next time- she said she wants even bigger cocks and at least 7-8 guys this time. Little cum slut!

Reactions: Bdriver