who wants to watch his wife get fucked

you need to pit it in sports mode, will help with the blurring when your wanking
don't know how to pit it but putting it in sports mode wouldn't help. I was not wanking, standing still....they were moving and poor lighting. the 2 together make for bad pics but at least gives one the idea of what went on.

Reactions: ep46wksp
don't know how to pit it but putting it in sports mode wouldn't help. I was not wanking, standing still....they were moving and poor lighting. the 2 together make for bad pics but at least gives one the idea of what went on.
lol with all the blurring thought you was pulling your cock off :)

would love to but single guys seem to be a huge problem with not showing up or being interested on chat then changing their mind when things get real......not sure what the hell is wrong with them but no one seems to want to actually get together.

• Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
would love to but single guys seem to be a huge problem with not showing up or being interested on chat then changing their mind when things get real......not sure what the hell is wrong with them but no one seems to want to actually get together.
this single guy is so interested to SPAM her for you all day and all night

I absolutely LOVEd watching my wife have sex. Both sexes, and we did most of them together. But what happens when she decides she doesn't want anything to do with nudity or sex anymore?? Seriously, I have memories of her and others that still blow my mind. Like when she had my buddy backed up against the wall on the bed. We were all naked and had been playing and fucking but now he was standing against the headboard and wall and she was on her knees with her mouth locked on his cock. She had been sucking him only a short while when he started yelling that he was going to cum. I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum, URGHH, I'm cumming, I'm cumming and I could see my wife sucking his cock down her throat taking his cum all over her face now and in her mouth and she had swallowed a big load too. He was weak kneed and slumped onto the bed and the cuddled and played some more with her. I had been watching from close up and was playing with her nipples, ass and pussy while she was sucking his cock. She came several times during that episode and I exploded too of course. But that was about 25 years ago. there had been some activity after that but not much until it stopped altogether. I still have a very active libido and spend most of my day being horny. It's been hell but WTF? Married 50 years and she says to go and have what fun you want, just be classy and discreet. How the hell is someone supposed to open with that line? Forever is a long ways out, I hate the thought of never having any sexual interaction with anyone ever again as passionate as I am about it. Oops, rambling now sorry. Thanks for listening, shoot me a bill or put it on my account. Thanks.

Do you have a wife now who's interested?
This is what i miss a lot now,i,ve got a kinky (a few)relationships now but my wife,ex now but still a good friend and a naughty tease,loved it to dress me up(what i loved so much)in lingerie&sexy high heels and make her date ready for her,kissing him while i was in his underwear,making him hard,then i had to tease him with kissing&licking his hard cock,precum allready leaking and i loved it to taste it,turned me on that i could make a man horny with my slutty performance,she was getting wet&horny watching me doing this,saying what a slut i was and how i liked it,watching her fuck made me cum sometimes without touching myself,i was getting a otk spanking for my naughty attitude,and licking her pussy clean ,that,s what i miss so much,and to compensate i lick my sperm everytime,everyday i must say,and tell her on the phone ,no i must ask her on the phone for permission i must confess,and that makes me feel so obedient&slutty,but i ,ll do it with pleasure

Attachments

• loz tits2.jpg
    loz tits2.jpg
    256.5 KB · Views: 44
  • sissy legs.jpg
    sissy legs.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 44