Who was wifes 1st? How did it happen?

Hmm, that’s a tough question to answer. The reason I say that is because I had given her the green light to do whatever she wanted and with whoever she wanted to, at the very early stages of our relationship. She wasn’t exactly flaunting it, nor was she being openly honest about whatever it was that she would do, but at the same time, she wasn’t trying to be super sneaky either. We had more of a “don’t ask, don’t tell” kind of thing between us. It wasn’t too difficult to figure out that she was, and most often, who she was messing around with, but she wouldn’t just come right out and say it. The one topic that did come up and was fueled by me because it was always one of my all time top fantasies, was about her being with a black guy. She was raised by her parents and her ex husbands that was wrong and so she just said she never really thought about it. Now I’m a firm believer that a lot of women say that but the truth lies hidden deep down inside them, and that the majority of them have been curious or have at least thought about it, but can’t just outright admit it! Little by little I got her to be comfortable enough to tell me if she thought a certain black guy was good looking. I kept chiseling away more and more and eventually got her to the point where she said if it was the right guy at the right time and place, that she would definitely consider being with a black guy. It helped that almost every time we went out, she would get hit on by handsome good looking black men! Fast forward a little and I reconnected with an old buddy of mine from HS, and that he ended up being our main drug dealer! As she became more and more comfortable with him, and then you include that he started hanging out and partying with us and hooking us up with drugs and alcohol, and we were all three getting wasted together, it was only a matter of time before I knew she would give in and let herself go!! I had told him what I was wanting and he made it perfectly clear to me what he was also wanting so it was just a matter of getting Robin to meet us in the middle!! So him and I came up with a plan for me to allow him to have some time alone with just her every now and then, and that would give him time to make his moves and for her to be more receptive to them since I wasn’t right there, and... IT WORKED!! Well actually the first time she ever let herself go was on his birthday. I had told him how amazing she was at giving lap dances and convinced her to give him one for his birthday, and she was more than happy to agree!! She loved giving lap dances!! I told her to go put on this one particular outfit that I loved and that I’d get her favorite music playlist ready. She quickly took off down the hall to the bedroom, and I set up a chair in the center of the room for him to sit in and got her music ready! Her favorite song to dance to is, “you can leave your hat on”! She came back and it was clearly obvious she was very excited and feeling sexy!! I’m certain the party favors helped play a large role in that! I started the music and she started her show!! She would straddle him and ride against his lap and then turn around and bump and grind into his lap, it was awesome to watch!! After a little while the chair began to be more of a problem so I told him to go over and sit in the middle of the couch. He sat down and I told her to sit on his lap while facing him and to lift herself up so her tits were right in his face! The couch was up against a wall so she put her hands on the wall and slowly moved her way up. I told him that she could cum just from playing with her right nipple and told her to lift her thin top up and let him at least touch and lick her tits! She was enjoying the attention so much that she didn’t hesitate and put her bare tits directly to his mouth!! At this point she was almost standing straight up in front of him and I told her she should raise up so her pussy was in his face. Almost as soon as I said that the music stopped and she appeared to like snap out of the groove she was enveloped in and got down from the position she was in and moved over to the loveseat, only two or three feet away and sat down. Throughout this whole time I was sitting in my recliner which is directly across from the couch, maybe about six feet away, and the loveseat was right next to my recliner.
——— = the couch
| = the loveseat
— = my recliner
That’s the best diagram I can do. Lol. He was quick to make the comment that he was so close to cumming just before she stopped! I told her to keep giving him a lap dance until she made him cum, which she’s done several times before out in the club. She said she wasn’t sure she could do that, to which he spoke up and said that if she would just give him a quick handjob, that he would cum within a matter of seconds! She told him she didn’t think she could go through with it and do it. She then spoke up and said that she would watch him masterbate if he thought that might help! He was just kind of going back and forth and from what I could tell, was trying to figure out a way to get her involved and was stalling, as him and I both were trying to talk her into thinking about other ideas. I was of the mindset that if she would start doing one thing, that she would most likely take it even further, but it had to start out as something minor! She again said that she would watch him but that was it. He said that he didn’t know if he could do that, with me right there watching. Lol. I laughed and told him that I had no interest in watching him and that I would just leave the room for a little while. Now the important thing to know about Robin is that she was always very sneaky and he knew that as much as I did! So I already knew what he was going to try to do and to see how far she will really go if I’m not in the room! I told them I would just go to the bathroom down the hallway. But before I left I took notice of how everything looked! I noticed that he was sitting almost directly in the middle of the couch and that she was sitting almost in the middle of the loveseat and that there was a pillow up against the armrest of the loveseat closest to the couch. I got up and headed down the hallway and just before I went into the bathroom I looked back to the room they were in and because of where the loveseat was and where she was sitting, I could see the top of her blonde hair and that she was sitting straight up, and then I closed the door behind me. I had to take a ******** and once I was done, I put my ear up against the bathroom door and the walls trying to see if I could hear anything! I could hear some sort of noise and could them talking, but it almost as if they were whispering. At one point, I shut off the lights and quietly opened the door and stuck my head out to look down the hall. The only part that stood out to me was that I couldn’t see the top of Robin’s head! I was getting hard just playing different situations that might be going on! I waited a while and then decided to come out and so I made sure that I made plenty of noise so they would know that I was coming. I was hoping that if anything was happening that they would just have kept on going as I walked in! As I entered the room the first thing I noticed was that my buddy wasn’t sitting in the same spot and that he was now moved just a little bit over and closer to the loveseat! But the main thing that I noticed was after I sat back in my recliner, I noticed that Robin had on her guilty face!!! She was horrible at lying and had a terrible poker face!! Then I noticed that she was no longer sitting straight up but was now leaning her whole body towards the armrest closest to the couch and that the pillow was on the other side of her!!! She had almost completely changed positions on the loveseat!!! One last thing was that her hair didn’t look quite right, I didn’t pay attention to it beforehand but it just looked off!! I didn’t say or bring anything up other than I asked if he did it or not. He said no and that he couldn’t do it by himself and so I looked at her and told her that there has to be something she could do to help him! I even suggested that what if he wore a condom, then her hand wouldn’t technically be touching him!! I couldn’t help but notice that by this time she seemed a little more excited. So I suggested that she should go over and sit right next to him so she could get a close up look and that with her being that close to him, it might be more exciting for him! And that she could run her hands and fingers up and down his thighs! I could tell by the look on her face, that she was perfectly fine with that idea and moved over and sat next to him! More to come...
Continuing on.. The first thought that went through my mind when I noticed that Robin was almost leaning towards the armrest closest towards the couch, was that I had questioned that during the time I was gone, had he perhaps stood up , moved to the side of the loveseat, take his cock out so she would only have to lean over to the edge to give him a quick blowjob to help get him hard, even if just a little bit, and they would both be out of view from down the hallway. I remember visualizing that, or something like that, in my head as I looked at how they were situated. I forgot to mention that when I came back in the main room, that not only had he slightly moved, but that he appeared to have had his zipper undone and was kind of rubbing himself. His shirt covered him up pretty good for the most part and I wasn’t trying to look at him anyway. So I remember that she had went and got him some KY jelly so he could use it to stroke himself with. I sat in my chair and just watched Robin, and payed attention to how her facial expressions and body language changed as she watched him with an intensity I’d never seen before! I should add that the part about her moving and sitting next to him had not been brought up yet. Sorry, my mistake! I glanced over his way and noticed that he had both his eyes closed while he was jerking himself! I immediately understood that I would have probably done the same thing if I were in his position. I went back to looking at her and I remember clearly noticing just how much she was really fascinated, as she watched him!! It was around this point where I recall him getting frustrated and I think he had even said something about that he wasn’t going to be able get any further as things were. This is when I knew that what he really wanted was for her to help him out in some way or another, and that I was thinking the same thing. So I told her to go over and sit right next to him and she could watch him even closer, and better! By this time she was visibly turned on and excited and didn’t waste any time getting up and sitting next to him on the couch! Now she had a perfectly clear view! I looked at her and at about the same time she raised her head up and looked right at me! Her eyes were opened widely and she had the most pronounced shocked expression I’ve ever seen on her face, and with her eyes wide open and her mouth opened as far as it could go, she silently mouthed the words, “OMG!!”, “HE’S HUGE!!!!”. I just smiled at her and immediately thinking the timing might be perfect, calmly told her she should show him just how soft and incredible your hands feel and take over for him!! I don’t remember exactly what she said, but she relented, but she did so in a way that gave off the impression that deep down inside, she really wanted to!! He was in agony at this point!! He told her that all she would have to do is give him a couple of strokes, and that would be enough to make him cum!! In case I forgot to mention this part earlier, the whole point of this, is because Robin wanted to see him cum!! Here she is, wearing this skimpy outfit, sitting right up against him, while he has his cock out and stroking it only inches away from her, and him and I are both trying to gently persuade her to just simply take one more step, no matter what it would be, to open a whole new world!! I was pretty confident that if I could get her to take that step, especially in my presence, that she would be more likely not to feel that she needs to try and hide it from me, like I always felt!! I suggested that she should put her mouth really close to his cock and to blow on it, and to exhale her warm breath on the head!! She lowered her head and as I was wishing and hoping she would put his cock in her mouth, she instead tried to blow on him! He said he couldn’t feel anything because of the condom, and so I suggested for her to take it off him, and without any hesitation, she did!!! I was sooo turned on from that and I don’t think she even realized what she had just done!! Without any forethought, she just wrapped her hand and fingers around the base of his rock hard cock, and rolled it all the way to the top and off!! I don’t remember what all was said after she did that but it seems like I recall me telling her that she might as well just use her whole hand since she basically just did it anyway! I was playing and teasing her while I was being completely serious at the same time! I continued to push her, but not in a bad way! I could tell that at this point, she was wound up and looking for a way to let go!! He continued with his pleas for release and I just kept coming up with different ideas! I don’t know how or what it took to get her to becoming a willing participant, but she finally agreed to give him a handjob!!! I keep thinking that she also gave him a blowjob, but that might be from the next time! All I remember is that he had his big black cock out of his pants! That’s right, this was also her first time with a BBC!! The same one that I posted on this site!! More to come...

we planned ours months in advance too. discussed with her about the rules we had to abide to, do's and dont's, limits... then we went to the forums to look for a candidate that was younger and easy on the eyes... met up with him, chatted a bit, then brought him back to our house. had a threesome with him and we fucked around the house until we were tired. it was really hot seeing a stranger entering my wife for the first time. fortunately for us, she was quite into it so that's how we've been in this lifestyle for 7 years now.

Continuing on.. The first thought that went through my mind when I noticed that Robin was almost leaning towards the armrest closest towards the couch, was that I had questioned that during the time I was gone, had he perhaps stood up , moved to the side of the loveseat, take his cock out so she would only have to lean over to the edge to give him a quick blowjob to help get him hard, even if just a little bit, and they would both be out of view from down the hallway. I remember visualizing that, or something like that, in my head as I looked at how they were situated. I forgot to mention that when I came back in the main room, that not only had he slightly moved, but that he appeared to have had his zipper undone and was kind of rubbing himself. His shirt covered him up pretty good for the most part and I wasn’t trying to look at him anyway. So I remember that she had went and got him some KY jelly so he could use it to stroke himself with. I sat in my chair and just watched Robin, and payed attention to how her facial expressions and body language changed as she watched him with an intensity I’d never seen before! I should add that the part about her moving and sitting next to him had not been brought up yet. Sorry, my mistake! I glanced over his way and noticed that he had both his eyes closed while he was jerking himself! I immediately understood that I would have probably done the same thing if I were in his position. I went back to looking at her and I remember clearly noticing just how much she was really fascinated, as she watched him!! It was around this point where I recall him getting frustrated and I think he had even said something about that he wasn’t going to be able get any further as things were. This is when I knew that what he really wanted was for her to help him out in some way or another, and that I was thinking the same thing. So I told her to go over and sit right next to him and she could watch him even closer, and better! By this time she was visibly turned on and excited and didn’t waste any time getting up and sitting next to him on the couch! Now she had a perfectly clear view! I looked at her and at about the same time she raised her head up and looked right at me! Her eyes were opened widely and she had the most pronounced shocked expression I’ve ever seen on her face, and with her eyes wide open and her mouth opened as far as it could go, she silently mouthed the words, “OMG!!”, “HE’S HUGE!!!!”. I just smiled at her and immediately thinking the timing might be perfect, calmly told her she should show him just how soft and incredible your hands feel and take over for him!! I don’t remember exactly what she said, but she relented, but she did so in a way that gave off the impression that deep down inside, she really wanted to!! He was in agony at this point!! He told her that all she would have to do is give him a couple of strokes, and that would be enough to make him cum!! In case I forgot to mention this part earlier, the whole point of this, is because Robin wanted to see him cum!! Here she is, wearing this skimpy outfit, sitting right up against him, while he has his cock out and stroking it only inches away from her, and him and I are both trying to gently persuade her to just simply take one more step, no matter what it would be, to open a whole new world!! I was pretty confident that if I could get her to take that step, especially in my presence, that she would be more likely not to feel that she needs to try and hide it from me, like I always felt!! I suggested that she should put her mouth really close to his cock and to blow on it, and to exhale her warm breath on the head!! She lowered her head and as I was wishing and hoping she would put his cock in her mouth, she instead tried to blow on him! He said he couldn’t feel anything because of the condom, and so I suggested for her to take it off him, and without any hesitation, she did!!! I was sooo turned on from that and I don’t think she even realized what she had just done!! Without any forethought, she just wrapped her hand and fingers around the base of his rock hard cock, and rolled it all the way to the top and off!! I don’t remember what all was said after she did that but it seems like I recall me telling her that she might as well just use her whole hand since she basically just did it anyway! I was playing and teasing her while I was being completely serious at the same time! I continued to push her, but not in a bad way! I could tell that at this point, she was wound up and looking for a way to let go!! He continued with his pleas for release and I just kept coming up with different ideas! I don’t know how or what it took to get her to becoming a willing participant, but she finally agreed to give him a handjob!!! I keep thinking that she also gave him a blowjob, but that might be from the next time! All I remember is that he had his big black cock out of his pants! That’s right, this was also her first time with a BBC!! The same one that I posted on this site!! More to come...
Continuing on... She added more KY and then started to run just her tiny little fingers up and down his shaft! She has the softest and most gentle feeling hands and fingers I’d ever felt before!! I remember from the very first time she had touched me, that I could only imagine just how all of her male patients must have been feeling whenever she had touched them, especially when she had to give them a bath!! Robin was an ICU nurse and was everything anyone would ever want to have as their nurse!!! Blonde hair with big blue eyes, she was like an real life Angel, especially when you include her soft voice and soft touch... INCREDIBLE!!! Back to the story.. She was slowly and gently running her fingers the entire length of his cock! After a little while she began bringing her fingers to the large purple head and was very lightly rubbing around the full girth of his sensitive mushroom and the very tip!! She could see and feel the slippery pre-cum that was now leaking out, and I remember her looking over and she smiled real big before looking back at her fingers and what basically looked like she was playing with the amount of cum oozing from its opening!! By this time I was just as rock hard as he was and as I watched her spreading his cum down his shaft, using it as lubricant!! The look on her face was that of her being totally mesmerized and full of excitement as she watched the effects of her touch!!! She had her fingers at the tip and after gathering as much cum as she could get, closed her tiny hand around as much of his huge black cock as she could, and slowly slid her hand down the whole shaft to its base and back up as she rotated her hand making sure to cover the area her tiny little white hand had missed!! His immediate response was to let out a moan and lean back even further on the couch!! This caused a chain reaction from me and I quickly unzipped my pants and pulled out my own rock hard cock!! I stood up and walked over towards them with the hope that I could get her to suck my cock at the same time!! I directed myself to her face, but she turned her head away. Not wanting to throw a wrench into the mix and give her any reason to stop, I reached for the tube of KY and applied it on me. As I was still standing there spreading it, I couldn’t help but take a good look as her hand started stroking him a little bit faster and then she started twisting her hand and I could tell she was beginning to put more effort into her technique, I knew that she always wanted to make sure she did a great job! I was about to go back and sit in my chair, but I held out the tube of lube and asked her if she needed to use some more. She took it from me and squeezed a glob into her hand and directly on his cock! I quickly got back to my seat and I noticed that he had positioned himself and now I had a perfectly clear front row view and could see everything!! I got as comfortable as I could and started to jack myself while I watched!!! She looked at me, smiled and asked me if I liked what I was watching. I shook my head and told her I loved it and told her that she looked so amazing and sexy!! That’s when I noticed that he opened his eyes and seen what I was doing, which I could instantly tell, put him at complete ease! She asked him if he was getting close to cumming, because she said her hand was getting a little tired. He told her that he was getting there, but not at that moment. She made a comment about that she couldn’t get her hand all the way around him because he was too big! I told her that she should try using both her hands and that she should get close enough so she could blow her breath on him!! He spoke up and told her that if she would use her mouth, that he felt like he would cum really quick!! She said that she had already told him/us that she wasn’t going to do that, and then added that she didn’t even think she could get it in her mouth anyway, and that she knew she definitely couldn’t get it very far! Hmm, wonder how she would know that?? Lol. I don’t remember if it was me or him that said that if she just put his head in her mouth and used both hands, that would work too!! Him and I both were really trying to get her to go as far as we could and take advantage of the moment while she is in this zone, which is further than she ever has been before and just seems like she is right on the edge of giving in to her true desires!! She started using both hands and then started blowing on his cock head!! She was really getting into it and giving him a hell of a handjob!!! I was going all out on myself and just kept watching and waiting for that one moment when she would just lose control and instinctively put his hard black cock in her mouth!!! She started playing with his balls and I told her that she should go ahead and kiss him!! Again thinking that every little thing, might be the one thing that pushes her over the edge!! Don’t remember if anything was said, but I do remember her getting up with her knees on the couch and they started kissing!! The kissing wasn’t anything big at first, but it didn’t take too long before they were both really kissing!!! Deep intense kissing, or maybe even more like making out!! It was hot and I had to get up to go over to get a better view!! They were both breathing heavy, his hands were moving all over her body and she was still playing with his cock!! Because of the way she was sitting up on her knees, her legs had parted and I had a great view of her hot ass and the gap between her ass where you could easily see her pussy!! I kept waiting to see a hand or even his fingers make their way to her openly accessible cunt, but I don’t remember ever seeing anything!! I do remember making a comment directed to her, that if she were to swing one leg over his lap, all she would have to do is lower herself down and she could just sit on his cock a little bit and have her first black cock and that I could guarantee he would cum in a minute or less!!! I don’t remember what she had said right after I said that, but she ended up getting back to where she was before and I remember her saying that doing it like that would hurt her! Again, hmm, how would she know that?? Lol! Him and I both told her that actually in that position, she would have more control! In any case she wouldn’t do it and just went back to giving him a handjob!! Like I mentioned before, I seem to want to say that she decided that she would give him a blowjob, but that he couldn’t cum in her mouth and that he had to warn her when he was almost there! I know that I was still sitting across from them in my recliner and that I kept getting close, but I couldn’t make myself cum!! I remember that he said that he was about to cum and I remember watching her face as she watched his cock with what looked like so much admiration!! He started to cum and I remember at one point, she was still jacking his cock and she looked up and right at me, and with her eyes bulging out and her mouth wide open, silently mouthed, “OMG!! HE CAME A LOT!!!” I just smiled at her and when he finished, I told her how hot and sexy she looked!!! She made a comment to him about how much he had cum, and he had said that he cums a lot and that he can cum multiple times in a short time period! We went back to partying for a while, drinking smoking and doing cocaine and then for reasons I can’t remember right now, Robin seemed to just suddenly get back into a wild mode again, but even more so than before!!!! She was probably all worked up and horny from the events earlier!! I’m forgetting something that I’ll have to think about, if I can recall what it is, I’ll make another post about it! But after that gap of time I can’t remember, I remember that he was sitting in my recliner and that Robin was in the floor and on her knees and she was giving him a blowjob!! I seem to recall that I had even taken some pictures of it! I don’t remember him being able to cum, but I know I was hard as a rock and I remember making a statement that this way was the best way to get a blowjob!! I had her sit in my chair and I dropped my pants completely off and I stood directly in front of her like I always did, and I would move close and she would sit on the edge and I would put my arms up and brace myself with my hands on the ceiling!! So she starts sucking me and I look over and he’s in the kitchen area and looking right at us! He makes some sort of comment about how my cock is shaped like a banana!! Lol! She’s still going to town on me and as bad and as much as I really want and need to cum, I just couldn’t do it, I would get close and then it would go away!! I was getting frustrated and she was really trying extra hard to get me to cum!! I told her that I just didn’t know if I was going to this way, and she began saying that her jaw was getting tired or starting to hurt, or something like that. Now this is also where there is gap in my memory!! Ugh! More to come...

The very first time - after we were married, exclusive and such - almost could be judged as cheating.

But in fact, served as the ice breaker for what was already going on our dirty minds.

We both use to travel with some frequency, and during a period of weeks while I was travelling and she was also away, it turned out that another guy fucked her. He was then some kind of an ex-affair she sustained for a while before we met, and the guy was and still is very kinky minded. Nonetheless he was the first to shot pics of her and play with this fetish.

At that tricky time for us, she was then suspicious I was seeing other women outside the marriage because of the constant travelling, but concurrently we both also talked a lot about swap couples, we played some exhibitionism and consume porn as a matter to stay connected while away.

That event lead us to understand and materialize our talks and wishes. We initiate the search to include more people in.

The first guy she rolled with me aware and willingly to enjoy it, was a married friend we met on a social network that use to visit our area from time to time. He is older than me (5 or 6 years) and even older to my wife (15 ou 16 years). A nice fella, not hunky and not the owner of a huge dick, but very dirty minded. My wife likes that, nasty talk.

We went out to coffee one time, dinner next. And I arranged some play to see where we might end up for real stuff.

We went to a movie theater and my wife seated right in the middle, surrounded by me and this fella. All of us were allowed to kiss and/or touch, and within some minutes I was kissing her and he was squeezing her thighs. But before the middle of the movie I suddenly got up and leave them both alone in the room - our friend was expecting that, but not my wife.

After they came out I asked her how it went there, alone with our special friend in the dark. She was a little embarassed and faltering - and she is indeed shy and very serious about herself for most of the time and people too see - but didn't denied the experience was pleasurable. But him came to me anxious to pursue what she initiated inside the theater, a handjob. (at least).

He went to a taxi spot and texted me, inviting us to follow him and spend the night in his hotel room. He even gave me a deadline, for he would wait us only for the next 30 minutes and otherwise would go away. That kind of decisiveness almost dominated us, since he already knew I was a husband looking to do dirty things with his proper wife, and she was a woman craving to feel as slutier she might be.

I asked her if she was ready and willing, but my wife is somewhat submissive and just returned the decision for me, exclusively. I inquired how was the experience in details so far, and she described me the amount of kissing, how he fingered the pussy, and how hard his cock felt between the grasp within her hand. Whispering, our friend kept calling her a cute slut, a whore wife...terms he already exchanged with us during the texting and camming, but the effect was really another dimension for her while finally hearing all that stuff near the ear, with a hot male breath.

I gave the green light and we joined the friend on our way to his hotel. I took another room just in case and to mitigate any bad surprises, and when we finally closed the door...it all got really strange and slow.

It is not easy and don't matter how much you are of a perverted soul, to start an activity which implies in delivering your wife (her mouth, skin, tits, pussy and ass) to another male. And it was not easy for them, also. My wife seated in a chair with her face downwards aiming the floor. Our friend comically set up some random music. With effect we spent barely 2 hours spreaded across the room, all dressed, and at some point even politics came to our tongues. Bad signal.

I moved to sit next my wife, to cheer her up and who knows, at least to know if she was tired or too embaressed. We might interrupt that night if it was the case - myself was thinking over this possibility. All of us three were new to this fetish, and in reality not much differente of any commom people - My wife and I are pretty vanilla in costumes, we neither drink alcohol.

Maybe because of that movement or because he gather some boldness, our friend also got up and asked us a 'gift'. He asked if my wife would get up and kindly show him her thong - because the opportunity to finally see her live was much better than the computer screen provided.

She looked to me as if to gain approval, and I nooded conceding. My wife was wearing a basic but beautiful dress, not too classic, not to revealing, of a deep and dark green color. She lifted the dress and crossed the legs a bit, emphasizing her waist curbs. Our friend bitted the lip and asked if he would shot a picture from her like that - I agreed and now I even encourage this practice, since the pics was adressed to us, later.

My wife smiled but then lowered the dress and just seated again. I could see the dissatisfaction exposed in our friend's countenance. I was too frustrated, because my cock and my mind returned to race aiming some sexual closure there. Then, I had some gut feeling which suited well to the ocassion and our desires, I commanded her to got up once more and bend over in the chair, like a real slut should be displayed.

She looked with eyes bulged to me, but very soon complied. Our friend came near her and begin to breath fastly. I commanded the 'slut' again, indicating to lift the dress and hold it so her ass might by on display for good.

He rejoiced and also start to command my wife, our whore. He caressed her butt and asked her to remove the thong. He took a few shots and proceeded to finger her pussy. My wife moaned and I delivered her my own fingers to be sucked tenderly, that while our friend was already fingering, licking the pussy and rubbing his own cock all over the hard meat of her ass.

My wife intensified the moaning and the movements of her hips. She looked me in the eye asking for a kiss and I gave her one - I confess, did that despite the not so perfect image of another man dribbling over her lips in theater - and as her hands searched my cock, I unzipped and delivered the mushroom into her warm mouth, feeling a extra tigh grasp because our friend, now revigored with his own initiatives had shoved his hard cock inside my wife coozing pussy.

She is always tight, and the fact his dick entered easily her pussy was an indicator or how much she was willing and moist. Her eyes widened while he kept advancing and fucking her fast and raw. Any horny man could testify skilled of a cockwhore she was since my own cock still being sucked and bullied by her mouth, tongue and lips.

Our friend was shouting how much of a slut my wife was, a cute and seemingly fragile young woman, very ordinary in so many ways, in the true colors was a minx craving to be treated like a slut, and ready to serve as a good whore. That was a point of all the game, me and my wife we didn't need any stunt cock to fullfill needs, but we lust the perversion, the hardcore.

Still, it's not easy to remain aroused all the time. The very next second I was hit by a wave of bad feelings - Was that cheating? Was I a cuck? I don't see myself as a fluffy cuck, I just enjoy dirty sexual acts with my wife, my whore. In the middle of the rampant pussy fucking of theirs, my dick kinda limped and I break off a little to take some pics, or with that line I justified.

Our special guest took advantage to materialize a full control of my wife's body for his first time, and lead her to the bed. He fucked he doggy some more, then brought her on back and keep fucking the pussy, calling her names, slaping her tits. My wife squirted - yes, she squirts a lot.

With that, he put her on the knees and commanded her to deepthroat, just stoping to allow my wife to gain air and repeat the things she had said to him while in the theater alone. My wife reacted to his provocations saying she would end up swallowing his cum, fucking him many times, but she would leave him so exhausted that would be any cum left on him to fill her ass.

Motherfucker - Her!

He then fullfilled the ongoing negotiations cumming all the way inside her mouth. My wife was sweating and gasping, as she usually is while taking a serious cock session, like mine also.

We stayed together until next afternoon. We chated, and my wife spent most of the time naked between us. I cummed after a while, we both went to shower and end up fucking in the bathtub. I couldn't sleep right, since I was awaken two times during our stay. Before dawn I heard muffled noises coming from the bathroom - they locked the door - and there was the pair grappled in a steamy fuck. Our friend had his cock buried inside my wife's ass and cummed for his second time right there.

After some breakfast and while preparing to leave the room and our friend for the day, my wife probably concerned with my inner thoughts and the fact I just had cummed one time (while the guest, two times), shook me and reached my cock very tenderly and all bashful to drain it.

I soon was hard and enjoying her oral skills and submissive effort, but I confess that my preference would be to return home and there got my meat well treated. And she kept sucking despite I was not giving signals to cum so soon. But then, our friend make use from the fact she was naked again (she knows I like to receive her blowjobs feeling and touching her nude body) and went straight to eat her pussy and ass.

Her eyes rolled and she screamed. It was indeed so good for her, I could feel by the grasp of her mouth and even some teeth contacting the cock, The pleasure was challenging her oral skills. Further, when he pentrated her again in the pussy, my wife clearly focused on the feelings from down below.

I signaled she could let go of my cock and join our guest. They fucked a third round, tasting many positions, kisses, and more cum then in her pussy. My wife noticed the fact and celebrated that she was able to receive cum blasts in each of the '3 holes'.

Let me finisg this recalling for now.

But I could say those first experiences somehow shaped the way we deal with our sexual adventures. Within time, we kinda agreed the screening of friends would be a thing for us both to do, but since we met the guy, she and him might enjoy some days and nights fucking as they like, and as much I keep very well informed.

And this friend in particular, well, after some encounters in a row, we designedly gave it a break for some time - our goal is to be kinky and give room for her sluttiness, and not to develop any kind of relationship. We aren't looking for boyfriends or girlfriends. But, as we never broke the contact, he returned to visit us ocasionally. Well, visit her, since in most of the encounters I enjoy to set it up and to receive pics (or shot them).

I couldn't find now a pic from that first encounter, but I have this one from the last time this friend encounter my wife and shot her - I was travelling, and she managed to make some room for him a few days:

1693472995642.jpeg

Wife always had a thing for older men, I’m fortunate enough to play a reasonable level of golf at my local club so end up near the top end of quite a few comp days. My wife has often visited (suspect perving on others!), she’s also played the odd round herself

There is half yearly special event where we compete against other clubs’ (entry fees go into a development pool) and I was lucky to play a few times, becoming friendly enough with one of my “team mates” - he invites me to play a social round weeks later and during the course of our game i mention that she has a thing for older blokes, more as a joke than anything, but also an attempt to test the water as this was my first such foray.

He joked back about betting for a night with her, to which I pointed out if I won the round there was no prize for me, and we laughed it off. Told the wife about it and she was incredibly turned on by the idea of being “gambled” away.

Arranged another social round with him a few months later. Before tee-off I tell him what the stakes are; if I win - he can have her after I’ve cum inside her, if he wins, he can have her however he wants (wifey had agreed to these terms). He did ask what was the point in playing if we had already agreed on him fucking my wife, which in fairness and hindsight, is a good question. I’m pretty competitive so I wanted to play regardless.

As it turns out I managed to have a blinder on the front 9 and as most golfers can relate, completely fell apart on the back. Putting game deserting me in particular. He was pretty chuffed and we talked when / where. Set it up at a hotel on the other side of the city (he complained about the drive - I said he would be crashing the night).

For the night itself, I dropped my wife off at the hotel early, checked into my own room for the night (can never be too careful) and let her do her prep. We’d been shopping the week beforehand, bought her a cute little lingerie set, nothing too spicy but charming and flattering enough. I remember knocking on her door not long before he was due to arrive, gave her a kiss on both sets of lips (wanted to kiss that pussy one last time before it was explored by others), told her she looked beautiful and left her too it.

Met him at the bar for a scotch, he was old school, brought flowers. Gave him the room key & number and told him to enjoy the spoils of victory. Was rock hard watching him get into the lift. Had myself a few drinks to calm my own nerves and went to the room for a boring night of tv movies and room service.

My wife later told me what went down. Said he was a gentleman at first until she told him to drop the act and fuck her like a slut. Prior to that apparently quite the sensitive lover, enjoying her breasts, lots of oral and mural oral. Ended up fucking her doggy style and using his belt on her backside; nothing dramatic but left a mark for me to admire the next day.

We’d done screening and health checks so play was ‘raw’; busted inside her and in classic old man fashion, had the magic V pill so was up again later. Gave her three loads including one early AM when they were spooning asleep and he just slipped in - jealous of that sleepy sex.

Saw him a few times more on the golf course before we moved away, wife (to my knowledge) only saw him once more, but it started our journey of sharing and being shared, and her life long love of old cock

Who was wifes 1st? How did it happen?​

Well, ours wasn't like a lot of the other stories you'll read here. As the husband, I didn't have a long held desire to share her, and we had never even discussed such a thing. It was as though lightning struck that night...

For years I had searched for whatever it might be that my shy wife might enjoy in terms of sex. She was painfully withdrawn about such things. No talk of fantasies or other such openness. But one night, much to my surprise and joy, she was loosened up enough to reveal herself to me. From the start of that moment to being shared only took a couple hours for my hotwife to appear.

It was a regular week night. Me, my buddy, and my petite wife had all been in the living room listening to music and casually talking over a few beers and more in the late '80's. In the course of our conversation, he told a story about how he was involved in a threesome years ago in college.

Later on that same evening, we went out to the hot tub. After a while, when he got out to get a drink and make a pit stop, she told me, "His story really turned me on." She was clearly loosened up, and I quickly responded with an approving "Mmmmmmmm!" In what seemed like only a matter of seconds, I was slipping my hard dick into her and quickly gave her a good filling.

By the time my buddy came back to the tub, she was already filled with my cum. He had barely sat down and I lifted her bottom up to where her pussy was in full view to him above the water and said, "Ok, I just got done. Now it's your turn." She, somewhat shocked, asked, "Are you sure? Are you sure you want to do this?" I said, "Absolutely!".

I had her balanced in my hands, floating in the water perpendicular to me with her pussy easily visible to me and my buddy. Her right arm was around my neck, my left hand under her shoulders, my right hand under the small of her back. He got down in the water, positioned his face between her spread legs, and started to eat her as I held her in place. I cautioned him about her just being filled with my cum, but he continued to tease her clit and maybe even savor a bit of my remnant. She was cooing her pleasure when he stood up, positioned his hips between her legs, and slid into her VERY ready and willing pussy.

He didn't last long, and when he took his seat again, we all sat there, in a sort of pleasurable shock about how exciting the last couple of minutes actually were. Within 5 minutes, she said, "I want to do that again", and went over to stand next to him in the tub and asked, "How long has it been since you had a blow job?" Almost before he could even respond, she was already sucking on him as she leaned over, got him just a little hard, and moved her ass to press against him and reached down between her legs to stuff him into her pussy. Sadly, he couldn't muster the erection, and our evening came to a close shortly after.

And that's how it started, and why for us, it took only a couple of hours, if even that, to start our hotwife life. Here's a pic of her delightful, delicious pussy taken several years after that fateful, hottt night.

JR

Original post has pics of her sweet, shared pussy.

I told my wife this fantasy and a few months later we started this journey. I have never picked a lover for my wife, she is the one having sex, so she gets to pick.

I became a cuckold on my birthday. She was with him while I was at work and she told me that night at dinner. She was meeting and playing Pokémon Go with a man, and after I told her the fantasy, she started looking at him in a different way. Once she decided it was going to be him, it was close to my birthday, so she waited for that day. She went to met him as usual for Pokémon Go but she was dressed up. He asked her why and she told him of my fantasy and she wanted him to be the one. So they went to his place and I became a cuckold.
TY for Bravely posting this. I think it's very helpful for several of us that are searching info..

The very first time - after we were married, exclusive and such - almost could be judged as cheating.

But in fact, served as the ice breaker for what was already going on our dirty minds.

We both use to travel with some frequency, and during a period of weeks while I was travelling and she was also away, it turned out that another guy fucked her. He was then some kind of an ex-affair she sustained for a while before we met, and the guy was and still is very kinky minded. Nonetheless he was the first to shot pics of her and play with this fetish.

At that tricky time for us, she was then suspicious I was seeing other women outside the marriage because of the constant travelling, but concurrently we both also talked a lot about swap couples, we played some exhibitionism and consume porn as a matter to stay connected while away.

That event lead us to understand and materialize our talks and wishes. We initiate the search to include more people in.

The first guy she rolled with me aware and willingly to enjoy it, was a married friend we met on a social network that use to visit our area from time to time. He is older than me (5 or 6 years) and even older to my wife (15 ou 16 years). A nice fella, not hunky and not the owner of a huge dick, but very dirty minded. My wife likes that, nasty talk.

We went out to coffee one time, dinner next. And I arranged some play to see where we might end up for real stuff.

We went to a movie theater and my wife seated right in the middle, surrounded by me and this fella. All of us were allowed to kiss and/or touch, and within some minutes I was kissing her and he was squeezing her thighs. But before the middle of the movie I suddenly got up and leave them both alone in the room - our friend was expecting that, but not my wife.

After they came out I asked her how it went there, alone with our special friend in the dark. She was a little embarassed and faltering - and she is indeed shy and very serious about herself for most of the time and people too see - but didn't denied the experience was pleasurable. But him came to me anxious to pursue what she initiated inside the theater, a handjob. (at least).

He went to a taxi spot and texted me, inviting us to follow him and spend the night in his hotel room. He even gave me a deadline, for he would wait us only for the next 30 minutes and otherwise would go away. That kind of decisiveness almost dominated us, since he already knew I was a husband looking to do dirty things with his proper wife, and she was a woman craving to feel as slutier she might be.

I asked her if she was ready and willing, but my wife is somewhat submissive and just returned the decision for me, exclusively. I inquired how was the experience in details so far, and she described me the amount of kissing, how he fingered the pussy, and how hard his cock felt between the grasp within her hand. Whispering, our friend kept calling her a cute slut, a whore wife...terms he already exchanged with us during the texting and camming, but the effect was really another dimension for her while finally hearing all that stuff near the ear, with a hot male breath.

I gave the green light and we joined the friend on our way to his hotel. I took another room just in case and to mitigate any bad surprises, and when we finally closed the door...it all got really strange and slow.

It is not easy and don't matter how much you are of a perverted soul, to start an activity which implies in delivering your wife (her mouth, skin, tits, pussy and ass) to another male. And it was not easy for them, also. My wife seated in a chair with her face downwards aiming the floor. Our friend comically set up some random music. With effect we spent barely 2 hours spreaded across the room, all dressed, and at some point even politics came to our tongues. Bad signal.

I moved to sit next my wife, to cheer her up and who knows, at least to know if she was tired or too embaressed. We might interrupt that night if it was the case - myself was thinking over this possibility. All of us three were new to this fetish, and in reality not much differente of any commom people - My wife and I are pretty vanilla in costumes, we neither drink alcohol.

Maybe because of that movement or because he gather some boldness, our friend also got up and asked us a 'gift'. He asked if my wife would get up and kindly show him her thong - because the opportunity to finally see her live was much better than the computer screen provided.

She looked to me as if to gain approval, and I nooded conceding. My wife was wearing a basic but beautiful dress, not too classic, not to revealing, of a deep and dark green color. She lifted the dress and crossed the legs a bit, emphasizing her waist curbs. Our friend bitted the lip and asked if he would shot a picture from her like that - I agreed and now I even encourage this practice, since the pics was adressed to us, later.

My wife smiled but then lowered the dress and just seated again. I could see the dissatisfaction exposed in our friend's countenance. I was too frustrated, because my cock and my mind returned to race aiming some sexual closure there. Then, I had some gut feeling which suited well to the ocassion and our desires, I commanded her to got up once more and bend over in the chair, like a real slut should be displayed.

She looked with eyes bulged to me, but very soon complied. Our friend came near her and begin to breath fastly. I commanded the 'slut' again, indicating to lift the dress and hold it so her ass might by on display for good.

He rejoiced and also start to command my wife, our whore. He caressed her butt and asked her to remove the thong. He took a few shots and proceeded to finger her pussy. My wife moaned and I delivered her my own fingers to be sucked tenderly, that while our friend was already fingering, licking the pussy and rubbing his own cock all over the hard meat of her ass.

My wife intensified the moaning and the movements of her hips. She looked me in the eye asking for a kiss and I gave her one - I confess, did that despite the not so perfect image of another man dribbling over her lips in theater - and as her hands searched my cock, I unzipped and delivered the mushroom into her warm mouth, feeling a extra tigh grasp because our friend, now revigored with his own initiatives had shoved his hard cock inside my wife coozing pussy.

She is always tight, and the fact his dick entered easily her pussy was an indicator or how much she was willing and moist. Her eyes widened while he kept advancing and fucking her fast and raw. Any horny man could testify skilled of a cockwhore she was since my own cock still being sucked and bullied by her mouth, tongue and lips.

Our friend was shouting how much of a slut my wife was, a cute and seemingly fragile young woman, very ordinary in so many ways, in the true colors was a minx craving to be treated like a slut, and ready to serve as a good whore. That was a point of all the game, me and my wife we didn't need any stunt cock to fullfill needs, but we lust the perversion, the hardcore.

Still, it's not easy to remain aroused all the time. The very next second I was hit by a wave of bad feelings - Was that cheating? Was I a cuck? I don't see myself as a fluffy cuck, I just enjoy dirty sexual acts with my wife, my whore. In the middle of the rampant pussy fucking of theirs, my dick kinda limped and I break off a little to take some pics, or with that line I justified.

Our special guest took advantage to materialize a full control of my wife's body for his first time, and lead her to the bed. He fucked he doggy some more, then brought her on back and keep fucking the pussy, calling her names, slaping her tits. My wife squirted - yes, she squirts a lot.

With that, he put her on the knees and commanded her to deepthroat, just stoping to allow my wife to gain air and repeat the things she had said to him while in the theater alone. My wife reacted to his provocations saying she would end up swallowing his cum, fucking him many times, but she would leave him so exhausted that would be any cum left on him to fill her ass.

Motherfucker - Her!

He then fullfilled the ongoing negotiations cumming all the way inside her mouth. My wife was sweating and gasping, as she usually is while taking a serious cock session, like mine also.

We stayed together until next afternoon. We chated, and my wife spent most of the time naked between us. I cummed after a while, we both went to shower and end up fucking in the bathtub. I couldn't sleep right, since I was awaken two times during our stay. Before dawn I heard muffled noises coming from the bathroom - they locked the door - and there was the pair grappled in a steamy fuck. Our friend had his cock buried inside my wife's ass and cummed for his second time right there.

After some breakfast and while preparing to leave the room and our friend for the day, my wife probably concerned with my inner thoughts and the fact I just had cummed one time (while the guest, two times), shook me and reached my cock very tenderly and all bashful to drain it.

I soon was hard and enjoying her oral skills and submissive effort, but I confess that my preference would be to return home and there got my meat well treated. And she kept sucking despite I was not giving signals to cum so soon. But then, our friend make use from the fact she was naked again (she knows I like to receive her blowjobs feeling and touching her nude body) and went straight to eat her pussy and ass.

Her eyes rolled and she screamed. It was indeed so good for her, I could feel by the grasp of her mouth and even some teeth contacting the cock, The pleasure was challenging her oral skills. Further, when he pentrated her again in the pussy, my wife clearly focused on the feelings from down below.

I signaled she could let go of my cock and join our guest. They fucked a third round, tasting many positions, kisses, and more cum then in her pussy. My wife noticed the fact and celebrated that she was able to receive cum blasts in each of the '3 holes'.

Let me finisg this recalling for now.

But I could say those first experiences somehow shaped the way we deal with our sexual adventures. Within time, we kinda agreed the screening of friends would be a thing for us both to do, but since we met the guy, she and him might enjoy some days and nights fucking as they like, and as much I keep very well informed.

And this friend in particular, well, after some encounters in a row, we designedly gave it a break for some time - our goal is to be kinky and give room for her sluttiness, and not to develop any kind of relationship. We aren't looking for boyfriends or girlfriends. But, as we never broke the contact, he returned to visit us ocasionally. Well, visit her, since in most of the encounters I enjoy to set it up and to receive pics (or shot them).

I couldn't find now a pic from that first encounter, but I have this one from the last time this friend encounter my wife and shot her - I was travelling, and she managed to make some room for him a few days:

View attachment 1571369
TY for the exciting story,, And pix of your super sexy wife's bent butt, I love her hips n exciting view a one of the hottest round butts I've seen,.

KK's first experiences were both cheating events - I know about them from her confessions. Both were solo visits to an adult bookstore. The first event KK gave a stranger a hand-job in a video booth. The second visit, she fucked a strange guy in the open part of the theatre, followed by a groping/finger-banging session from all the guys that were spectating.

I call this one partially planned - it happened after we'd made two visits to the place together, KK's fiendish sex drive got kicked into high gear, so she explored opportunities on her own.

Long story short it was at a party with out normal party bunch. There had always been a lot of hugging, kissing and some touchie feelie going on. She was pretty hot for this one guy and usually hung with him and I hung with his wife. On this night I knew it was going to happen when she raised her skirt just before we left to show me she had on stocking and didn't have on panties. His wife and I saw them slip off to one of the bedrooms and a short time later the whole party heard her getting fucked. Nice after effect it started a chain reaction it seems none of the wifes wanted to be the first to get laid by someone other than their hubby at the parties

Was with a couple we met at Hedo, the 2nd time we saw them there. Started out with the husband coming to our room, while his wife went to their room. He, wife and I had a bit of a mfm. Well, mostly was me watching them. After fucking a bit, he went to get his wife. When they returned, it was a foursome on the bed. One of my fondest memories ever is of my wife on her back, him kneeling over her head, she was eagerly sucking his cock and balls. His wife was laying on her stomach, face buried in my wifes pussy, while i was standing beside the bed fucking her from behind with her husband urging me on.... Afterwards, when we were all finished, my wife popped up and said "that was fun, I want to do it again!"

Was with a couple we met at Hedo, the 2nd time we saw them there. Started out with the husband coming to our room, while his wife went to their room. He, wife and I had a bit of a mfm. Well, mostly was me watching them. After fucking a bit, he went to get his wife. When they returned, it was a foursome on the bed. One of my fondest memories ever is of my wife on her back, him kneeling over her head, she was eagerly sucking his cock and balls. His wife was laying on her stomach, face buried in my wifes pussy, while i was standing beside the bed fucking her from behind with her husband urging me on.... Afterwards, when we were all finished, my wife popped up and said "that was fun, I want to do it again!"
But not, as I recall, trading places with the other wife. Unless she's changed her mind more than I remember?

Reactions: Desejo de corno
My wifes first was on holiday as her mom and dad took the kids to the beach unaware that their precious daughter was going to a much older guys bedroom to get her pussy filled full of his hot cum I knew about it but i had to wait for her to return to our room which was two hours later freshly fucked with her pussy dripping with his juice. 👍