Who wears wife's Undies ???

I have a boyfriend who lived with us for many years, from 2013 until his job relocated him back in 2019. He was into making my husband a sissy and required him to be nude when we were all home so that he could tease him about the small size of my husband's penis. Many nights he would require my husband to suck his cock while we watched television and he also fucked my husband anytime he desired his tight ass.

In reality, my boyfriend and my husband became good friends over time. But, my boyfriend was always in a position of dominance. My boyfriend has an eight in cock when hard with ample girth in comparison to my husband's four inches and less than one-inch girth. So the boyfriend was the ALPHA male in all ways.

My boyfriend brought home a chastity cage and had me place it on my husband's flaccid penis while I wore the key around my neck at all times. My husband remained completely in chastity for nine full weeks, which was agony for him. My boyfriend finally offered an option for my husband to get out of chastity. In turn, he would have to wear ladies panties, but he would at least be able to become aroused and get his normal daily erections pleasure himself with the only caveat that when he ejaculated he had to do it in the panties and continue to wear them the balance of the day.

My husband quickly agreed and my husband was finally unlocked. I got the key and unlocked the cage and my husband's cock grew instantly erect. I barely had the cage off and my simple touch had my husband cumming an enormous volume of cum. After he was drained and showered he put on the panties and he was allowed to be nude at home, but he wore the panties to work, out to eat, to parties, clubs, to visit friends, and when traveling. His regular boxers and briefs were all discarded and replaced with lacy and frilly ladies' panties in his size. He wore panties for almost five full years. He now still continues to wear panties several days a week but he also has three pairs of boxers he will wear occasionally.

My husband has these panties in black, pink, yellow, and lime. They are my boyfriend's favorite and he loves to have my husband bend over and to pull them down from his hips and take him anally.

His-request.jpg

Another pretty pair of see-thru panties that my husband wore one night to meet a young stud at a hotel. My boyfriend had my husband model the panties for the guy which seemed to really turn the guy on.

Pink-Panties (1).jpg

These are my personal favorite, I bought these for him one day at a sex shop when my boyfriend and I stopped to buy a toy for me.

thong-man.jpg

These panties are also ones I bought for him. I like for him to wear them when we meet a new guy so they exemplify his tiny little penis. Men seem to like them too, as they make the guy much more confident with their own endowment.

In-sheer-panties.jpg

When we go camping remotely each year with our RV, my husband is kept nude other than his thong panty. If we do meet any other backwood, dry dock campers my boyfriend loves to explain that my husband's cock can't satisfy me so therefore he is my boyfriend. People never seem offended, but more interested and ask if they can take a picture.

favorite-purple-thong.jpg

For my part, I can't get over how great my ass looks in one of my wife's g-strings!
My wife says that my cock and ass were intended to be in panties. She said boxers and briefs did nothing for me. She now buys all my panties and when we go to a store sometimes she will look through bins of panties and then hold them up to me to see if they will fit. It is always a little humbling.

My wife says that my cock and ass were intended to be in panties. She said boxers and briefs did nothing for me. She now buys all my panties and when we go to a store sometimes she will look through bins of panties and then hold them up to me to see if they will fit. It is always a little humbling.
Anyone wear crotchless? Only true believers.:cool:

I have my own, she does not like the same panties I do, but I do keep them in her draw, just in case someone need some briefs.

Last edited: