Who wears wife's Undies ???

I have sent my husband to work in my panties, and I think about it all day while at work. Highly arousing for me. I have also sent him on business trips in my panties with none of his underwear in his suitcase, just my panties. Years ago, he got stopped by TSA because he was in a metal cock cage with a brass lock and no key while in a pretty pair of my lace panties. They made him disrobe, and he told me it was the "most" humiliating experience of his life. Even though I was not there, I still loved it.
Oh you are an evil little slut to him at times!!! I love that!!!!

Reactions: Couple4MFM
Can I ask is that what your inbox consists of or what you would like it to consist of ? As you seem to spend a whole lot of time trying to enforce your interpretation of wwtp. . There seems to be a whole lot of men - with wives - who play but have a leaning towards either being bi / cd etc etc or any variable in between - many I’m sure like myself whose WIVES support and indeed assist them in there little hobby - can I politely ask you as Allen amboy has suggested to just keep out of the BI section . I am straight and happy for people to be what they want to be or do
Not you again ffs!

Can I ask is that what your inbox consists of or what you would like it to consist of ? As you seem to spend a whole lot of time trying to enforce your interpretation of wwtp. . There seems to be a whole lot of men - with wives - who play but have a leaning towards either being bi / cd etc etc or any variable in between - many I’m sure like myself whose WIVES support and indeed assist them in there little hobby - can I politely ask you as Allen amboy has suggested to just keep out of the BI section . I am straight and happy for people to be what they want to be or do
You seem to spend a whole lot of time reading and either misunderstanding or ignoring my view on what cuckolding and WWTP is all about, so for the last time , the guidelines says that WWTP is NOT a site for men to chat/meet other men. And whilst I do agree, that a fair number of cuck hubbys are submissive and orally bi at least, it is only as a by product of cuckoldry and has no importance whatsoever .so why don’t you find a site that caters for guys who have wives that assist them in being gay and fully support them,however mr snoop sissy, your little hobby still has fuck all to do with cuckoling.

You seem to spend a whole lot of time reading and either misunderstanding or ignoring my view on what cuckolding and WWTP is all about, so for the last time , the guidelines says that WWTP is NOT a site for men to chat/meet other men. And whilst I do agree, that a fair number of cuck hubbys are submissive and orally bi at least, it is only as a by product of cuckoldry and has no importance whatsoever .so why don’t you find a site that caters for guys who have wives that assist them in being gay and fully support them,however mr snoop sissy, your little hobby still has fuck all to do with cuckoling.
Oooo touchy touchy - we have already been over this - I am not gay and you seem to spend even more time trying to badger other members who are on the appropriate part of the forum - I’m only for letting people be what they want , even if it’s only on here - it is you mr officer who berated me for being gay , not having a wife - more assumptions . You stick to your own ideas and rules around cuckolding and wwtp but judging by your media you’ve not had much success eh . Also don’t appreciate the f word herr commandant . If you don’t like panty bi cucks keep your nose out of that part simple

Not you again ffs!
Ta dah - yes just let folks live there lives - keep away from the bi or whatever section you feel you must interfere in . I’m sure the moderators set it up for a reason - put your case to them and keep to yourself - put your energy into trying to bang someone else’s wife not this homophobic / knickers crusade

To help get on back topic. I had worn my late wife's panties a few times due to laundry issues. I do not go commando.

Those were very distracting days, not sure whether it was the finer material rubbing my dick all day or the thought of my dick being in close contact with what is generally in close contact to her magic pussy.

Last edited:
Ta dah - yes just let folks live there lives - keep away from the bi or whatever section you feel you must interfere in . I’m sure the moderators set it up for a reason - put your case to them and keep to yourself - put your energy into trying to bang someone else’s wife not this homophobic / knickers crusade
I like to call a spade a spade or a cuck hubby a good sport, not a sissy bi cuck hubby in wife's knickers looking to suck bull cock, talk about going off topic??? You are deluded, and an absolute time waster, YouTubers call them trolls, guys like you.its ok to be gay but not gonna tolerate a troll.

I like to call a spade a spade or a cuck hubby a good sport, not a sissy bi cuck hubby in wife's knickers looking to suck bull cock, talk about going off topic??? You are deluded, and an absolute time waster, YouTubers call them trolls, guys like you.its ok to be gay but not gonna tolerate a troll.
Achtung der fuhrer is back - loo I’ve said all along I’m not gay or bi or not married or whatever you think -you obviously don’t like gay / bi which I’m neither . Get off your soap box and just leave folk to post what they want without you trying to censor it herr dr gobells . Keep off the bi forums or just come out and admit to yourself your curious . There is no topic to go off on as it’s you who keeps interjecting trying to enforce your perceived rules of wwtp . Take it up with the moderators and fuck right off - your a troll telling this person and that they shouldn’t be on this forum . Leave folk alone - seig heil

I love wearing my wife's panties. My wife is a BBW so her size 22 fit me like a dream. She'll give me panties that bulls have gotten her and worn out pairs. I used to be kind worried and embarrassed about people knowing or seeing. Now I wear them when ever. I get so worked up knowing her wet used pussy once adorned them.

I love wearing my wife's panties. My wife is a BBW so her size 22 fit me like a dream. She'll give me panties that bulls have gotten her and worn out pairs. I used to be kind worried and embarrassed about people knowing or seeing. Now I wear them when ever. I get so worked up knowing her wet used pussy once adorned them.
Love bbw ang guys in panties

Reactions: Goodlife2023
I started wearing painties a few years ago when i was living with a man and his wife.i
Tried to convince him i was gay so i could spend more time with her alone.i realized that it really turned me on especially when i took them off of a girl and wear them while i fuck her.View attachment 350492View attachment 350494
I started wearing painties a few years ago when i was living with a man and his wife.i
Tried to convince him i was gay so i could spend more time with her alone.i realized that it really turned me on especially when i took them off of a girl and wear them while i fuck her.View attachment 350492View attachment 350494

Last edited:
Reactions: Goodlife2023