Who's bi here?

And watch my cock flop and dribble cum as you pound
Yes my cock going in and out so hard and deep my balls hitting your ass you’re cock going up and down I reach around and grab it you’re wife is watching playing with her pussy she tells me to cum in your ass i start to get harder you can feel the head of my cock get bigger you know i am cumin in your ass

Yes my cock going in and out so hard and deep my balls hitting your ass you’re cock going up and down I reach around and grab it you’re wife is watching playing with her pussy she tells me to cum in your ass i start to get harder you can feel the head of my cock get bigger you know i am cumin in your ass
You think you can take it all

Mmm, a big cock throbbing, feeling you fill my ass, yeah, mouth would be struggle, ass no problem

Reactions: shaved