Who's Going to Hotwife Palooza II...?

LSM69

Couple
Hey Everyone, who is going to the 2nd annual HotWife Palooza II event on the weekend of September 22-25th 2022, located at EDR in Palm Springs, CA. This event is going to be Epic.

We were there in April! What a great time! My pic was on the cover of the Hotwife Palooza recap issue in case you missed it. :rolleyes: LSM always does a great job with their events and EDR resort is a fantastic venue! This will be a great time for hotwives, wannabe hotwives, curious couples and VETTED HIGHLY single males. You probably need to be a member on at least one reputable lifestyle site and have certifications or validations as a single male in order to attend as a SM. For the wives and couples, this was a NO PRESSURE event and everybody there had a great time at whatever their comfort level was.

If you are a couple considering the lifestyle this might be a friendly place to attend a party and meet some great people. I would recommend considering attending if you can make it happen. We have no idea about room availability or anything, the LSM site would be able to answer your inquiries though. They do have a couple of nearby "overflow" hotels so that's not a problem really!

View attachment 912158

Hotwife Palooza Apr 2022

View attachment 912173

Getting Body Painted at Hotwife Palooza April 2022

View attachment 912178

You meet the NICEST people 🥰 at Hotwife Palooza! :cool::devilish:

View attachment 912184
Wow, just wow

This just in....I've been a total slut so far this weekend at HWP 2....I'll have to start a new thread if there's interest....

They shouldn't have put that sign on the side of the highway if they didn't want girls like me doing what girls like me do!! On the road to
EDR Thursday..

View attachment 982739
Yes Yes yes.......all of us want to hear all about what you did, WHO you did and how you did....and everything. All the juicy details..please???