Why am I getting second thoughts

Tuj1979

Couple
Gold
From
Denmark
Hi all

My wife is about to start dating again after a break of approx. 12 months or so. Se has been cuckolding me before, we have lately been playing with other couples with great success.

Today my wife is planing to visit a new guy, a guy which is 24 of age. We are both 42.

When we are playing together I love watching her have fun, but yhe thought af me not participating or watching is for some reason making me very uncomfortable.
If I tell her not to go I will regret it a great deal in the future, as this just turnes me on big time. She will not go if I ask her. I know she will have fun doing it, they might shoot video and pic. For me. Which is a requirement from my side. Well I actually told the that it was up to her this time.

I am also allowed to play with others. Which I do. My wife told me that it is OK for me to fool around even if I say no to her. I told it would not be fair that I fool around and se doesn't.

I am sitting here waiting strange feelings. Not really sure how to react. If she gets the call I will let her have fun.

Any thoughts to this?

Hi all

My wife is about to start dating again after a break of approx. 12 months or so. Se has been cuckolding me before, we have lately been playing with other couples with great success.

Today my wife is planing to visit a new guy, a guy which is 24 of age. We are both 42.

When we are playing together I love watching her have fun, but yhe thought af me not participating or watching is for some reason making me very uncomfortable.
If I tell her not to go I will regret it a great deal in the future, as this just turnes me on big time. She will not go if I ask her. I know she will have fun doing it, they might shoot video and pic. For me. Which is a requirement from my side. Well I actually told the that it was up to her this time.

I am also allowed to play with others. Which I do. My wife told me that it is OK for me to fool around even if I say no to her. I told it would not be fair that I fool around and se doesn't.

I am sitting here waiting strange feelings. Not really sure how to react. If she gets the call I will let her have fun.

Any thoughts to this?

Hi all

Any thoughts to this

Hi all

Any thoughts to this?
It could be the jitters. Like you said you've always done things together and this time around she's going by herself. If you're feeling uncomfortable, because something in your gut is telling you something is off about this, then talk to her about it.

I agree with Hi2YOU! I think it’s just simply because it’s something new to you, and with you both, and that’s why it still excites you. Just think of it as yet another step forward and see how you both feel afterwards. I’m the type that would love to be able to see, or at least listen to what I’m missing out of, however I would also be turned on having her tell me, in explicit detail, how and what all happened.

So a small update. Nothing happend, the yung guy chicked out.
My wife was for sure quite disappointed, and so was I. I guess😁.
Over the last few days my wife has sanpped with the guy, it seems he has lost interest or chicked out.
Yesterday my wife told me he han lost his chances with her.
A few new opportunities has come up, happens quite often, but not often my wife reacts upon them.
I dit talk to my wife, she understood, she offered me not to go, I did tell her she should go. Not fair for me to say no.
My wife also told me se just would be fucking and Come home to me her ❤️. Not that I haver ever doubt her on that point.

A couple of videos she did send to bulls. She had me to shoot one of them😁

Attachments

• received_705524810629821.mp4
    1 MB
  • 20220217_195250.mp4
    55.8 MB
That nervous feeling your having does get quite enjoyable once she goes alone on a few dates.
Your right to feel it but trust me, when you get a few pics and vids of her date and then you reconnect with her after a date, the experience will be some of the best sex ever between you two. You will look forward to her solo dates just to reconnect! Its amazing how hard you will cum when she returns home freshly fucked.

Over the last few days my wife has sanpped with the guy, it seems he has lost interest or chicked out.
A few new opportunities has come up, happens quite often, but not often my wife reacts upon them.
I dit talk to my wife, she understood, she offered me not to go, I did tell her she should go. Not fair for me to say no.
My wife also told me se just would be fucking and Come home to me her ❤️. Not that I haver ever doubt her on that point.

You are not the only one in that situation.
Many fake profiles, "couples","hotwives".

We've had an agreement from the beginning that whatever we do we do it together, if others don't like it then they're off the fuck list simple as that, she's excited by having me join in and I enjoy being a part of her pleasure. We talk analyze and laugh about what we do together with our guests male and female which keeps us fucking together until the next time that we entertain.

Sit down with your wife tell her you're not going to be sidelined but that you'll do all you can for her to receive the cock attention she deserves and that you need to be a part of it. As I've said keep it simple and uncomplicated and you'll both love it💦

Reactions: btweets and jwf114
I has yet been a long time since she played around. She has not seen any one for her self in ages.
It is not like she does not want to include me but sometimes se feels more "free" if I'm not there.
Last weekend we had a real party 3 couples having fun all night. Wow we had a blast.

My wife id texting some guys so I think she is going to have fun without me soon. Hopefully I wil get some pic. And videos.

I has yet been a long time since she played around. She has not seen any one for her self in ages.
It is not like she does not want to include me but sometimes se feels more "free" if I'm not there.
Last weekend we had a real party 3 couples having fun all night. Wow we had a blast.

My wife id texting some guys so I think she is going to have fun without me soon. Hopefully I wil get some pic. And videos.
OK Yes but explain to her that she's still free to do anything she wants with other men but that being there and enjoying her with other men is an amazing experience for you and see if she'll compromise to have the best of both worlds💦

Reactions: jwf114

Damn those videos were hot. I wish I was closer I would love to date her. But have no qualms having hubby/bf watch or participate too.