Why cuckolding?

I met a young girl and we fell in love, she wanted to explore her sexuality and kinky mind, at the same time she wanted to keep me too.

I accepted her first attempt at cheating on me, i found the second very kinky and she knew this, so all she had to do then was convert me into her cuck husband a man who understood her itch and why she liked another mans touch.

Last edited:
In the 70's I loved reading stories about wife watching in Penthouse Variations. At that time I had never heard of cuckolding but I jacked off to these stories daily. I dated a girl and we had a open relationship were she screwed my friends while I waited on them to finish. We eventually marriage and this continued.

Started in college with a japanese girlfriend
Just proceeded with time.
Same here for me. I am in the Navy in Japan. My GF is a freshman at Chiba university. I live about 2 hours away - so she feels comfortable "letting herself go" here. I am 21 she is 19. But she met a 50 yo man at a party I had... big mistake. She is now seeing him and they meet at my apartment. Yes, he is married, that's why.

I love seeing my wife fully enjoying herself sexually in the arms of another man.
Same here, we just both agreed that one male is not simply enough for her. I love to see/know her satisfied, moaning, having orgasms and proper fuck.

I think first time I started to realise that I am cuckold is a very long time ago, probably in first months of our dating with my wife (almost 20 years ago) when I could just lick her pussy and ass literally for hours till her 3rd or even more orgasm in a row. Quite often she could just go to a sleep after these oral sessions without even touching my completely wet cock with full of precum (so she even asked me to wear briefs during the session to ensure that it is not leaking everywhere). She could ask me for such oral sessions several times a week at the time she did not blow me yet ever. She was definitely dominating in the bed. So then I had very mixed but strong emotions, it evolved and I really started to enjoy and truly feel the women's sexual power!

Another milestone was when she was drunk and shared her previous sex expirience! She apparently had a sex with one guy with whom she had a long relationship and they decided to break but still had casual sex and she fucked a new guy, so it happened just a few times without them knowing it. As she then said "exploring her feelings" :). Also same time she told me about sucking the guy in a long relationship I was shocked as she never sucked me yet. Again it was very mixed but strong emotion, I felt very jealous but at the same time very very aroused hearing about her having sex and oral with another guy. In fact I orgasmed so quickly without any touch when I just licked her after those talks, I think this was first imagination of my wife with someone else. And since then I had more and more such imaginations. Such talks never happened again until nowadays of course.

Last edited:
Anyone wonder what attracted you to cuckolding?
well, i had introduced the mrs to swinging and orgies. after a bit of that i discovered that i was more into watching her fuck than playing the field. the groups became smaller until mfm and my cuck side was revealed.
i think it is the idea of watching your own wife enjoying another man cock that is the turn on, in simple terms.

dan

Last edited:
Reactions: Bowlerlb
I caught . She told me I couldn't satisfy her with my little dick. my wife having several affairs. We finally had it out. She told me to accept or leave. She said she deserved to be sexually satisfied by a well hung lover. She gave me a week to decide. During the week, I found myself fantasizing about her be fucked by a large cock. On Friday of that week, she came home and showed me her pussy. Her pubes were covered with dried semen. Her vagina was still gaping with semen leaking. She said this is what a big cock does to it. I had never come close to creating that image. She said if I stay I had to lick and suck all the cum of her lovers from her pussy. I stayed, in part, of the fear no other woman would want me once they found out how small I was.