Why do most married women deny to their husband that they enjoy having sex more with a well-hung guys.

I did find a pic on my wife’s phone in a photo vault, that I have never seen before, her password was what I thought it might be. Pussy pic said she sent it to me (she did not) but I’m go along with it. When she took a bath she left her phone so i sent it myself.

Attachments

• 71699D1C-A905-4510-810B-FF746B3FCF0A.jpeg
    71699D1C-A905-4510-810B-FF746B3FCF0A.jpeg
    76.6 KB · Views: 14
Yea exactly, I just liked you where saying it, but she has been hornier she’s usually only wants sex once a month type, idk what’s gotten into her we had some errands to do we get home, the kids where at a birthday party and she calls me into the room. Sitting on are bed in her dress leg spread no panties , caught me off guard she goes I didn’t have any on while where out. Let me have her and then surprised me with anal. Im not sure what’s got into her
Maybe someone else has already been at her hence the hornyness and as you say sounds well out of the norm
For her so yes I’d be wondering too 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: DonD
Yes I’d be wondering too - maybe she’s thinking if she gives you more nooky then you will stop going on about other men fucking her ? . She’s substituting them for you - sort of reverse ghost cuckolding you ha ha ha 😀😀. Well just keep pumping her and getting her to do more and more dirty stuff lol 👍

I did find a pic on my wife’s phone in a photo vault, that I have never seen before, her password was what I thought it might be. Pussy pic said she sent it to me (she did not) but I’m go along with it. When she took a bath she left her phone so i sent it myself.
Ah pieces are maybe joining up , no other names of guys on her phone ( or ones you don’t know about ? ) my ex had the guys name she was cheating on me under a girls name - so look for a girls name she hasn’t mentioned before or isn’t family / work mates 🤔🤔🤔🤔 .

Ah pieces are maybe joining up , no other names of guys on her phone ( or ones you don’t know about ? ) my ex had the guys name she was cheating on me under a girls name - so look for a girls name she hasn’t mentioned before or isn’t family / work mates 🤔🤔🤔🤔 .
Nothing out of normal on phone other then that pic and another one kind like it, I definitely like her more honey for sure, and she been crazy wet

Reactions: DonD
In all honestly from woman or husbands, do thick cocks feel better? I feel it’s got to be true, my wife acts like it’s not a big deal on size. I don’t think she would like length. I do think more girth would really wake her up. I’m really curious I’ve been trying to get her to share but so far it’s a no
I'm sure she would know what feels best to her, I doubt that she has not sampled a verity of cock sizes in her life.

• Love
Reactions: DonD and HammerHer
I have never denied it. Here I am with Ray the first time. Ibam stroking his big cock. He was a lot longer and so much thicker than my husband. As I stroked him I could feel my pussy getting wetter. View attachment 1031851
See that right there is how it should be. A dick so long and thick you can’t wrap your hand all the way around it. Which would make a better photo, this one or one where hubby asks you to move your hand so he can see the guys dick? Seriously.

Reactions: Hotwifelove
See that right there is how it should be. A dick so long and thick you can’t wrap your hand all the way around it. Which would make a better photo, this one or one where hubby asks you to move your hand so he can see the guys dick? Seriously.
my hubby never asks . he takes the pics he can get

Exactly! Isn’t that the whole point of your wife fucking another man? Bigger and better!
You would be surprised at how many swinging couples there where the men are not super hung and the couples they swing/swap with the men are not large either. So yes some people enjoy larger, for others size is not an issue at all.

Probably trying not to hurt your feelings. After watching my wife the first time have sex with another man, she didn’t need to tell me she enjoyed the bigger cock, I saw how she reacted while it was in her.
That's how most men find out their sweet little wife loves big cock, the either see it for them self in a threesome or some guy tells him how she became a total slut fucking his friends

You would be surprised at how many swinging couples there where the men are not super hung and the couples they swing/swap with the men are not large either. So yes some people enjoy larger, for others size is not an issue at all.
Even at the swingers' parties I've been too, the well-hung guys are always the first to be hit on, and their, the same guys that fuck multiple women at every swinger's party

Reactions: btweets and DonD