Why does your wife/girlfriend use her dildo without you knowing???

Reactions: pete_wife
She has mentioned maybe to get pregnant from one of her lovers
You are so lucky. I beg my wife to do this. She can do anything and everything she wants at any time. I will encourage and help her any way I can and clean her after and suck her lovers cocks until they cum.

She feels she is not ready yet to have a baby- but she pretty much said when she will be it is going to be from a bull
You are so lucky. I beg my wife to do this. She can do anything and everything she wants at any time. I will encourage and help her any way I can and clean her after and suck her lovers cocks until they cum.

Reactions: Jon Day
How fantastic
It is very exciting yes. I told her best would be a gangbang- so we wouldnā€™t know who the father is to avoid complications. She likes a good gangbang anyway so she said yes to that. Donā€™t know when she will be ready to have a baby but itā€™s on the table in the future.

It is very exciting yes. I told her best would be a gangbang- so we wouldnā€™t know who the father is to avoid complications. She likes a good gangbang anyway so she said yes to that. Donā€™t know when she will be ready to have a baby but itā€™s on the table in the future.
Just keep practicing

I agree, the first thing we do is get her dildos out for her to use. She always has to cum first with her dildo telling what she is going to do with other guys. After she has cum I wank.
My wife prefers her vibrator to a dildo but she vibes and wanks me with her other hand and I take over when she swaps hands - sometimes she will flatten the vibe battery - but we always have a spare to hand ha ha - pussy gets sooo loose and has a sort of semi prolapse as she swells up inside before she either gushes or squirts the dirty slut but I have tried so many angles to try and find out what / who she is thinking of but wonā€™t say šŸ™ as long as I shoot my muck Iā€™m a happy camper ha ha

Reactions: Jon Day