Why "" shouldn't "" a cuckold be proud of his small cock.

I get off thinking about my wife discussing my size/stamina with her friends. She is also Asian but her social circle now includes many Filipina expats also married to white guys. Originally though we were doing long distance and she was the only one of her inner circle to be dating a white guy. I posted recently about how she used to think my 5.5x4.5" was big but now she's admitted she doesn't. I suspect she and her friends have been comparing notes - she hasn't given me details of what is said between then but has told me there are "no secrets".
I bought a 20 foot boat and went on the smaller lakes where most other boats were smaller. I thought my boat was big.Then I went out to a very large lake with my boat and discovered how small my big boat was.

• Haha
Reactions: penc1ld1kt
I say be proud. There’s not too much us a men can do to make significant change in size.

Bottom line, be proud no matter what you got. Sone are bigger, thicker, smaller, narrower. Women like men may like variety, sone times they may want a hog and others a smaller size. Variety is life!
Hear hear! Truer words…etc
A6F9C3C1-68AF-499D-9431-E7E00EE9E6EB.jpegFF56C081-7C4C-4360-8F14-6EFDBF13484D.jpeg2152B8ED-EB13-4BA0-85B0-4B3CA1501452.gifE1CE216F-7A23-4E2C-9C80-E9932F5FCD1C.jpeg
46C8B116-4FE5-42F6-93FB-548B74A68331.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: robbiewillsucku
While I wouldn't exclusively use the word "proud" or "embarrassed" - I'm certainly OK with my size and enjoy showing it off. Some of my wife's friends have seen it or know it's size, but they are mainly Asian and I'm bigger than their husbands LOL. On the flip side, I've been at nude hot tub parties with my White friends and their wives and I am definitely among the smaller cocks there. I fucked my old FIlipina gf in front of her Black roommate, the roommate thought I was very small (her bf was HUNG). I have also brought my wife to a nude beach and was amazed at the experience. My 2" flaccid cock was like an advertisement for better-hung guys to come up to her and chat her up right in front of me. I had no idea that some places are like that - I realized later that a white guy with a small cock bringing a smoking hot Asian woman to a nude venue was basically like having a "Cuck Me Now" sign around my neck LOL. Nothing happened and we had amazing sex when we got home ... but WOW what an experience.
I'm asian and have 2" flaccid, so if I bring my asian wife to a nude beach is that also like having the sign on my neck ? :D so far no men has chatted up to her though.
yeah I agree on the amazing sex afterwards !

Yes and no... My wife actually cums so hard and often with me I doubt she could be "more" satisfied. But would I like to see her try a bigger cock? FOR SURE! But that fantasy is mine, definitely not hers.
What is the reasoning you want to see her have sex with someone else if you make her cum all the time?

What is the reasoning you want to see her have sex with someone else if you make her cum all the time?
Like I said, it is my fantasy not hers. My wife makes me cum hard every time but I still want to bang her friends. I make my wife cum hard but I still want to see her grunting under a big muscular guy while he remodels her Asian pussy with his huge cock. Variety and spice and very nice.

I am with you. Have known I was small since age 12 or so and have always loved it. Have not regretted it once.

I can recall around age 15 convincing my friends that we should get our dicks hard, lay them on a sheet of paper and trace the outline, then lay the papers on top of each other and hold them up to the light to see how much bigger they were than me. I loved getting to see their hard cocks and loved how delighted they were to see how much bigger they were. I always kept the sheets and jerked off to them later.

I am with you. Have known I was small since age 12 or so and have always loved it. Have not regretted it once.

I can recall around age 15 convincing my friends that we should get our dicks hard, lay them on a sheet of paper and trace the outline, then lay the papers on top of each other and hold them up to the light to see how much bigger they were than me. I loved getting to see their hard cocks and loved how delighted they were to see how much bigger they were. I always kept the sheets and jerked off to them later.
Did they give a nic name after that? When I was a kid I was embarrassed that I had a much smaller cock. When a group of us boys would all take a ******** out doors in the woods I always shied away and didn't want the other boys to see my tiny cock. They became suspicious and panced me one day. After that I was known as "tiny." Another time in the winter the boys liked to see how far they could ******** and make a ******** hole in the snow. Most boys could reach maybe 6 to 8 feet away. All I could do was sprinkle in front of myself and get the front of my pants all wet in the process. I got the name "sprinkles".

• Haha