Wife´s First AccidentalThreesome

EddieM41

Well I cannot say we have been talking about it but it came in up a friendly drink filled conversation with friends. A good friend of more than 3 decades and going through a divorce met up with us for drinks and dinner. The conversation slowly drfited toward the erotic but not too graphic. We all shared except my wife who would rather not talk about such things at all. Well 5 drinks in she said..."I met him when I was 19 so I never had the chance to experience such stuff..." I asked her "does it sound like fun.." she nodded "yes". The stage was being set.

We continued to play the game and returned to our B&B with my old friend. He is a smallish tennis player, a bit into himself, and loves big breasts and sex. I am the polar opposite, tall, ex professional athlete and think of everyone else before myself. That being said he is an old friend of mine and ours. As we returned to the room we pushed the conversation of experimenting. I came out and said... we three should join in. She at first ignored it. Then we played a game of truth or dare... It quickly went to her touching his cock through his pants and him touching her breasts, ass etc... We laughed and he began his customary massage and I offered to join in giving her double the pleasure.

As I massaged her shoulders, he her back I told her to loosen her blouse and her jeans for easier massaging for us. Well we did that... I could see his hard cock pressing against her ass as she was on her stomach. I jokingly stood in front of her and said "hey look at this threesome..." we all laughed. I kissed her on her neck while he massaged her. He moved up to massage her ass and hips and now his cock was pressing hard against her ass. She must have felt it. As we kissed I guided my hand onto her side breasts and I could hear her pleasure. As she moaned he moved up closer to her mid back his cock now pressing hard. He adjusted himself not to press all too hard. She wiggled her ass back toward him. He pulled her up by her hips, her butt now on his crotch (doggy style without sex) and I kissed her. She leaned up and I kissed her neck and moved down her chest to her breasts, I uncovered one, she pushed me away, I then took my hand and massaged the sides of her breasts and nipples. I guided his hand to her stomach and up her front to her breasts. She did not resist... She turned to face him and I kissed her breasts again, he kissed her on her neck and cheek and I could see her arms moving around. I guided one toward his pants and she slowly grabbed his hard cock through his pants.

She tried unbuttoning his pants with one hand behind her, I nodded and he helped exposing his underwear. She grabbed at it while I kissed her. His cock was coming out and it was in her hands. It was so erotic. I tugged on her jeans a little and moved him fingers gently across her panty line and she massaged his cock. He massaged her breasts and she turned toward him, grabbing his cock and leaning over to suck on it. She took it in her mouth and worked some magic for him as he moaned. He stopped and asked.."is this ok?" I responded "yes if she thinks so... " and she obviously did.

I then kissed her stomach and pulled down her jeans and began to take off my pants and shirt watching as the two of them went to town on each other. He repositioned himself behind her again putting his cock between her legs. She began pulling down her own panties and I joined back in. She flung off the panties with one leg and spread her legs... she looked to me.."this is good"... I kissed her breasts now, sucking, pulling... as he rubbed his cock on her pussy. She then looked at me and I heard "uhh" as he inserted himself, bareback, into her pussy. She leaned back and then forward as he began thrusting. As he thrusted she lunged forward doggy style and grabbed my cock and began half sucking it, too busy to enjoy it she was more focused on getting fucked. He pushed her over and began thrusting harder. I pulled away and climbed under watching this great site of his cock in my wife. I sucked on her breasts from underneath and she started to fall down on me. I slid off from underneath and he continued fucking her from behind.

He then stopped, rolled her over and moved down to eat her pussy. It was like I was forgotten she leaned up to watch him as he ate her out. She then grabbed for my cock, then pushed away and told him to fuck her. He did... spreading her legs and pumping away... He started talking dirty and asked her if she wanted it on her stomach, the bed etc... She did not answer so he kept thrusting. He started tickling her anus and then I see him wet his finger and stick it right into her anus. She wiggled and then shockingly enough he moves to put his cock in her ass. She jumps, he asks her if she wants to be fucked in the ass... and she said.."yes..." so he pushed a few more times but her ass is not ready.

He takes his cock back out and then sticks it in her pussy. He then stands off the bed,she on it... and starts grunting. "yes yes yes"... she says..."It is ok I want you to cum..." as he is about to cum she pulls him closer and he cums deep inside her.She slowly stops jerking me off and they collapse together. The night is over. Disappointed ... yes and no.

The next morning I figured they were out for breakfast but find them in the bathroom, he is fucking her from behind. They ask me to join in... I say "no" due to my hangover. I did watch and it was quite erotic as he was ramming her hard and she moaning to fill her with his seed.

I'm currently living in Turkey, Bodrum, a nice warm climate with the sea, the Villa is excited with me I want you to live a pleasant hour