Wife’s booty and boobs updated a little :)

Oh yeah. I’ve seen a lot of boobs by now and my wife’s are amoung the best and I love to suck those cute nipples. Sometimes she’ll just come over to me and pull up her shirt sticking her boobs in my face. Never wears a bra in the house.
You really need eye protection around asian nipples....can be dangerous!

Reactions: ultra_man
I’m the one that seems to have been trained haha. And I do it all for the nookie ?

Ahh thats the problem right there! Stop being a lap dog. I made the same mistake with my second wife by always sniffing around for a bit, buying flowers etc to no (or little) avail. With my current wife I turned it all around.........."this is the way it is and will be darling, take it or leave it. plenty of fish in the sea!

Ahh thats the problem right there! Stop being a lap dog. I made the same mistake with my second wife by always sniffing around for a bit, buying flowers etc to no (or little) avail. With my current wife I turned it all around.........."this is the way it is and will be darling, take it or leave it. plenty of fish in the sea!

Yeah well I’m afraid it would be “leave it” haha. She’s kinda spoiled since childhood coming from a well off family with a nanny, maid and driver etc. But you’re right there are many others available if it ever comes down to that.

Ok, I would like to write that this is the wife of one of the very many friends I have who are begging me to entertain their wives lol. I could write that I am so good at cunnilingus I cant get any sleep with all these women trying to bash my door down or running the phone hot to get with me lol. .......but I cant. That would be telling outlandish unbelievable lies so I wont.

This is simply my (mostly) obedient asian wife tending to her wifely duties with me (only, on my own, by myself). Please enjoy.

Ok, I would like to write that this is the wife of one of the very many friends I have who are begging me to entertain their wives lol. I could write that I am so good at cunnilingus I cant get any sleep with all these women trying to bash my door down or running the phone hot to get with me lol. .......but I cant. That would be telling outlandish unbelievable lies so I wont.

This is simply my (mostly) obedient asian wife tending to her wifely duties with me (only, on my own, by myself). Please enjoy.

View attachment 224318View attachment 224319View attachment 224319View attachment 224320View attachment 224321View attachment 224322View attachment 224318View attachment 224319View attachment 224320View attachment 224321View attachment 224322View attachment 224323
Dude.... have you looked at your cock lately? You have HPV. I wouldn't want to fuck either one of you. If you have genital warts, your wife does too (and anyone else you have been with). Not your best move posting that picture.

• Haha
Reactions: wannawatchu2
Dude.... have you looked at your cock lately? You have HPV. I wouldn't want to fuck either one of you. If you have genital warts, your wife does too (and anyone else you have been with). Not your best move posting that picture.
Hahahahaha!! No its a kinda blood blister according to various doctors, had it for over 30 years......unless of course you think you know more than the doctors lol.