Wife’s bra 40dd

King99

Male
Came back home from work and found out wifey bra in the living room. 40 DD yes big tits. She was waiting for me. I just put the em in my mouth, she suck my dick and put my dick between her giant tits and came all over them. Big boobs are the best. Can’t wait to find another man to play with her boobs too

Attachments

• 7D44FC89-888A-4621-88D9-D9B30D39C600.jpeg
    7D44FC89-888A-4621-88D9-D9B30D39C600.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 155
  • 720A0DEA-2797-44C2-8D17-9DA77D77FAA3.jpeg
    720A0DEA-2797-44C2-8D17-9DA77D77FAA3.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 155
Came back home from work and found out wifey bra in the living room. 40 DD yes big tits. She was waiting for me. I just put the em in my mouth, she suck my dick and put my dick between her giant tits and came all over them. Big boobs are the best. Can’t wait to find another man to play with her boobs too
I know what you mean.........My wife has 42F tits. I love playing with them. I wish she had not lost interest in the lifestyle, because it was so much fun seeing her get fucked and watching her huge sexy tits swinging back and forth under her while he got pounded from behind. Most guys always wanted to titty fuck her and cum on them, but she used to love to make then cum in her mouth, and drool a little cum back onto her nipples before swallowing. Man, I miss that version of her.....wish I could somehow coax her out of sexual retirement. No woman that hot should lose her sex drive in her early 50's.

Show her boobs please and let all enjoy

I know what you mean.........My wife has 42F tits. I love playing with them. I wish she had not lost interest in the lifestyle, because it was so much fun seeing her get fucked and watching her huge sexy tits swinging back and forth under her while he got pounded from behind. Most guys always wanted to titty fuck her and cum on them, but she used to love to make then cum in her mouth, and drool a little cum back onto her nipples before swallowing. Man, I miss that version of her.....wish I could somehow coax her out of sexual retirement. No woman that hot should lose her sex drive in her early 50's.
Super hot wow

Reactions: Pearldrummer
Come to Texas asap