Wife’s ex has moved in...

Cuckhubby85_

Couple
Gold
So, a week ago my wife had bumped in to her ex- who in many respect- was a first for her. Not the first fuck, but the first to have anal with, the first who made her squirt etc. To my knowledge, they had not been in touch for years. So, off they went for a coffee&a chat, which turned into flirting and exposing our lifestyle. Short if it is, they fucked and fucked pretty much all night and she even stayed for Saturday night. Now I am in the guest room and he has moved in... I hear them fucking for hours...

So, a week ago my wife had bumped in to her ex- who in many respect- was a first for her. Not the first fuck, but the first to have anal with, the first who made her squirt etc. To my knowledge, they had not been in touch for years. So, off they went for a coffee&a chat, which turned into flirting and exposing our lifestyle. Short if it is, they fucked and fucked pretty much all night and she even stayed for Saturday night. Now I am in the guest room and he has moved in... I hear them fucking for hours...
Well, they already wrecked each other's lives once before and this time you're along for the ride. Lifestyle rule number 2, ALWAYS protect your primary relationship. Her fucking him and him moving on is one thing. Him moving in to the house and you in another room is just asking for disaster. Whatever negative behaviors they had before will soon crop up again and this time it will be in YOUR house.

HW

One of the rules in our relationship is that no one moves in with us. We think that our place is ours exclusively, and although they can use our bed, they cannot stay.

Reactions: Danyvis