Wife’s favorite fore play

My wife told her friends at work that I am the king of oral! I’ll take that as a compliment. I try to make her cum at least once with my mouth before we ever move on… I then try to bring her to the cusp of squirting before hammering my cock home. I love the feeling of her squirting on my balls! Sometimes we will just play with her toys until she squirts and then she is ready for me to just be selfish and focus on my cock feeling good.

Here she is my BBW self pleasuring before we get busy. I also ate my creampie out of her pussy later and she gets a kick out of that.

View attachment Self Squirt Pawg.mp4

My wife told her friends at work that I am the king of oral! I’ll take that as a compliment. I try to make her cum at least once with my mouth before we ever move on… I then try to bring her to the cusp of squirting before hammering my cock home. I love the feeling of her squirting on my balls! Sometimes we will just play with her toys until she squirts and then she is ready for me to just be selfish and focus on my cock feeling good.

Here she is my BBW self pleasuring before we get busy. I also ate my creampie out of her pussy later and she gets a kick out of that.

View attachment 789642
Omg fucking yummy baby sweet tasty pussy to eat 👅👅👅👅👅

• Love
Reactions: Joecde3vfr4