Wife’s Hottest bathing suit (first post)

My Korean wife's a swimmer... Here she is trying on a new tight suit.

The stares she gets when she gets out of the pool is incredible. She's dripping wet, her nipples are popping through, her ass has that swimmer's wedgey... everybody is staring. Men, women, young, old...

SP_G.gif

Attachments

• SP3.png
    SP3.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 35
  • SP2.png
    SP2.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 44
  • SP1.png
    SP1.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 51
  • SP4.png
    SP4.png
    3 MB · Views: 36
Last edited:
La esposa compró un traje de baño nuevo y sexy en línea. El modelo online no tiene curvas. Entonces, cuando llegó antes de nuestras vacaciones, se lo probó. Mostró mucho más de lo que jamás había mostrado en público. Apenas podía mantener sus senos adentro y mostraba mucho más de su trasero de lo que realmente le resultaba cómoda. Pero llegó por correo el día antes de que nos fuéramos. Así que no hay tiempo para elegir otro. Primera y última vez comprando un traje de baño online. Hacía mucho calor al ver lo incómoda que estaba cuando bajamos a la piscina por primera vez. Ni siquiera quería quitarse el manto. Pero luego, una vez que estuvo allí y se relajó, finalmente me dijo que le estaba gustando cada vez más. Ella todavía lo usaba en las vacaciones y es prácticamente el catalizador de por qué estoy aquí. Las miradas que recibía de otros chicos en la piscina me abrieron los ojos sobre lo sexy que es en realidad. Incluso después de algunos hijos. Déjenme saber lo que piensan ustedes. ¿Te llamaría la atención si estuviera tumbada junto a la piscina?
dc98aaf4-0d02-4322-a831-9aaa0e72ff7e-png.1155671
View attachment 1155673View attachment 1155674
Y Acá la mía

Attachments

• IMG_20220507_220525_844.jpg
    IMG_20220507_220525_844.jpg
    191 KB · Views: 70
Wife bought new sexy bathing suit online. The model online has no curves. So when it came before our vacation she tried it on. It showed way more than she had ever shown in public by far. It could barely keep her boobs in and showed way more of her butt than she was actually comfortable with. But it came in the mail the day before we left. So no time to pick another. First time and last time buying a bathing suit online. It was so hot seeing how awkward she was when we first got down to the pool. Not even wanting to take off her cover up. But then once she was out there and got relaxed, she eventually told me it was growing on her. She still wore it on vaca and it’s pretty much the catalyst of why I’m here. The looks she was getting from other guys at the pool opened my eyes to how sexy she really is. Even after a few kids. Let me know what you guys think. Would she catch your eye if she was laying out by the pool?
dc98aaf4-0d02-4322-a831-9aaa0e72ff7e-png.1155671
View attachment 1155673View attachment 1155674
Superb