Wife’s in pantyhose and dressed sexy

m/ME16LNBA]
ME16LNBA_t.jpg
[/URL]

My wife usually wear thigh hi's wgrb she wears panty hose they must be crotchless she says what the since of being a hotwife if you pussy isnt accessible .especially like when your driving or sitting at a table so you czn be playec with without any one knowing..She always says a hotwife needs her pussy a accessible . She says that way she prepped and ready for cock

Reactions: erzika34 and Josip
so my husband and I love pantyhose and almost everyday we both wear them all day and enjoy having them on our bodies only those who like to wear pantyhose, whether women or men, know how exciting it is, and what a thrill it is when we start caressing each other over them, and I think that many men are excited when they see a woman in a skirt and wearing pantyhoseView attachment 1343831View attachment 1343849View attachment 1343847
Wow grey dress one is fantastic - dress up just right and lovely sheen to her pantyhose AND centre seam perfectly aligned with her arse crack and perfect legs highlighted with nice black heels . I’d guess at 3inch heels and 20 denier pantyhose . ( can u tell I love all that ha ha ) - does your wife wear navy pantyhose at all - love to see pics of her in those and heels - awesome 😍