Wife’s into barman where we are staying on holiday

Hi all, I need advice, my wife is really wanting to fuck a hot Spanish barman at a resort we’re staying at. He’s a nice guy and seems pretty cool. My wife and I have a hall pass list of 5 people albeit famous and she’s placed him on it removing a famous guy I know she’d love to fuck! What do I do?? Talk to him for her or let her do all the work!? I would love a threesome but I always thought it would be her with another women ! Do I do this first then do threesome with another woman (she likes other women) . Pic is of her at bar where he works.

Attachments

• CC881EBA-C736-40B1-925F-0EB41D761F27.png
    CC881EBA-C736-40B1-925F-0EB41D761F27.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 198
Last edited:
Let her have her fun...she want's it and you will be the benefactor in the end.
But do I instigated it or let her ? I’m worried that if I do it I will scare him off, if she does it he might think he’s going to get her alone without me being there plus I don’t know what she’ll say to him !!!

But do I instigated it or let her ? I’m worried that if I do it I will scare him off, if she does it he might think he’s going to get her alone without me being there plus I don’t know what she’ll say to him !!!
It all depends on what suits you. She said she wants to fuck him. Ok that's a start. Does she want you to watch? Get involved? I'm sure the barman will have had this situation before with other couples. Look you're on holiday. You won't see him again? You could leave it until your last night there or enjoy multiple times while you're away? Maybe the first time you will watch maybe if there's a second time you won't? All depends on what you want. As I said your wife wants to fuck him so she is down for whatever. She should instigate things. Approach him when he's in a quiet space. Make eye contact with him. Say hi topless or something. Maybe ask him if there are nude beaches anywhere? She ask him and say oh I thought you would have known being a sexy guy.... u get me. Then she say what time is your break? I'll be alone in my room then. Oh and my husband is OK with it we do this from time to time... see if he pays her a visit?

It all depends on what suits you. She said she wants to fuck him. Ok that's a start. Does she want you to watch? Get involved? I'm sure the barman will have had this situation before with other couples. Look you're on holiday. You won't see him again? You could leave it until your last night there or enjoy multiple times while you're away? Maybe the first time you will watch maybe if there's a second time you won't? All depends on what you want. As I said your wife wants to fuck him so she is down for whatever. She should instigate things. Approach him when he's in a quiet space. Make eye contact with him. Say hi topless or something. Maybe ask him if there are nude beaches anywhere? She ask him and say oh I thought you would have known being a sexy guy.... u get me. Then she say what time is your break? I'll be alone in my room then. Oh and my husband is OK with it we do this from time to time... see if he pays her a visit?
Great advice. Will let you know what happens

Reactions: hotwifelexy
His night off. Back on Friday. Will get gem a bit tipsy first then tell how how much I would like to see her take things into her own hands (or take him in her own hands)

Going to play it cool. She still has the hots for him. Going to get Gem dressed sexily and encourage her. Don’t want to scare him off.
Yeah play it cool. Definitely. Maybe take her for some new underwear and a short skirt / sexy outfit tomorrow. Make a day of it. Make her feel special. She will get into it then. Tell her to walk along the beach top less. Walk behind her.. enjoy when men look at her. This will help with her confidence. Treat her to a bottle of perfume or something some nice sun glasses? Anything she likes. Then get her on the champagne take her to a bar have her flirt a bit. You might get lucky. If not take her back to your room and role-play how she would fuck the bar man. That's what I'd do. Well actually we would get someone from the bar aswell hahaha. Keep us posted how you go

I knew this was bullshit after re reading. Wtf has this site become??? All dreamers. Go watch xhamster and have a wank. Its just wierd making shit up for other guys to wonder about. Its sad above all else

Reactions: mirella.hango

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu