Wife’s new bull

PJG60

My wife met her new bull last night. She met him online a few weeks ago. He came over last night at around 9PM. She was dressed in the sluttiest outfit i think she has ever worn. Thigh high leather boots with, lace crotchless panties and a half bra that forces her tits and her nipples up and out. He walked in ( I dont think he even knew i was there) and immediately grabbed her nipples between his thumb and fingers and started pulling on them ( she must have told him in one of their chats how much she loves that) he pulled her to her knees and told her to take his cock out of his pants. He was at least 10” and very thick. I swear she started drooling at the site of his dick. She swallowed that monster whole never gagging until he grabbed her head and forced it as deep down her throat as he could. He throat fucked her for another 10 mins her pussy was so wet there was a puddle of grool on the floor where she was kneeling, when he saw it he told her to lick her juices off the floor, like the good whore she is she lapped her grool like a dog at a water bowl. Grabbing her hair he pulled her up, grabbed her by the back of her thighs, lifted her off the floor and buried his big black cock balls deep inside her aching hole. Mind you now this is just the first 20 mins of him walking through the door!. He fucked her standing up like that until she came three times the last one she was shaking so hard they almost fell on the floor. He carried her to our bedroom with his cock deep inside her cunt, laid her on the bed and pounded her pussy raw. He shot his cum deep inside of her as she was screaming “I can feel it OMG its so warm!” This went on all night. He left at around 3 this morning,she was passed out with her legs spread apart so I was able to see her pussy all swollen and sticky with god only knows how many loads inside of her. She got up a half hour ago still cock drunk from all the fucking and sucking they did. She is in the shower right now I cant wait to have her tell me ll the sordid details and if she plans on fucking him again.

My wife is going to meet with him this afternoon. She said he wanted her ass Saturday night but she was hesitant because of his girth so she has had a butt plug in her since Sunday night. I have the feeling she is going to get his big dick in her ass today. I will let everyone know this evening.
UPDATE: she got in around 10pm last night. I could tell by the way she was walking he took that ass! I asked her if she was OK laughing she said she never felt better in her life. She told me he said if she wasnt going to let him take her ass she may as well leave so she dropped her jeaas and panties, bent over shoed him the plus in hser and said to him fuck me however and where ever you want. He made her suck his cock and lick his ass (which she never does) but she couldnt help herself so she rimmed him till his precum was dribbling out of him. He turned her around pushed her face into the rug, pulled the plug out of her and pushed his dick into that tight ass of hers. She said it hurt a lot at first but he was gentle enough to make small moves in and out untl she was stretched out enough for him to fuck her hard and fast. She told me she came so fucking hard after about 5 mins of him ass fucking her. When he felt her cumming he nutted in her ass (she said there was so much cum she felt like she was getting an enema) He took her twice more after that then he fucked her pussy raw. She saw how hard i was so she let me lick her pussy and ass while i jerked off. Her pussy was so full of his cum i was almost choking on it as i shot my cumm all over the sheets. He is coming over Friday night I can barely wait!

Last edited:
My wife met her new bull last night. She met him online a few weeks ago. He came over last night at around 9PM. She was dressed in the sluttiest outfit i think she has ever worn. Thigh high leather boots with, lace crotchless panties and a half bra that forces her tits and her nipples up and out. He walked in ( I dont think he even knew i was there) and immediately grabbed her nipples between his thumb and fingers and started pulling on them ( she must have told him in one of their chats how much she loves that) he pulled her to her knees and told her to take his cock out of his pants. He was at least 10” and very thick. I swear she started drooling at the site of his dick. She swallowed that monster whole never gagging until he grabbed her head and forced it as deep down her throat as he could. He throat fucked her for another 10 mins her pussy was so wet there was a puddle of grool on the floor where she was kneeling, when he saw it he told her to lick her juices off the floor, like the good whore she is she lapped her grool like a dog at a water bowl. Grabbing her hair he pulled her up, grabbed her by the back of her thighs, lifted her off the floor and buried his big black cock balls deep inside her aching hole. Mind you now this is just the first 20 mins of him walking through the door!. He fucked her standing up like that until she came three times the last one she was shaking so hard they almost fell on the floor. He carried her to our bedroom with his cock deep inside her cunt, laid her on the bed and pounded her pussy raw. He shot his cum deep inside of her as she was screaming “I can feel it OMG its so warm!” This went on all night. He left at around 3 this morning,she was passed out with her legs spread apart so I was able to see her pussy all swollen and sticky with god only knows how many loads inside of her. She got up a half hour ago still cock drunk from all the fucking and sucking they did. She is in the shower right now I cant wait to have her tell me ll the sordid details and if she plans on fucking him again.
Cool story! Would be even better if it was real....

This site is so fake lmao

Reactions: Wild_Cat86