Wife’s story

Tom Bauer

Male
Jul 27, 2017
New York
The other night i got talking to my wife about my fantasy. She has always known, but I fully made her aware that I wished she fucked her friend when we first started dating. She started going down on me when I asked her questions about what she would do if it happened. She said at one point she was going to sucks his dick and I came so fast. I’m going to try really hard to exploit this...

Reactions: Martinelli M
Yesterday morning while going at it she tells me she planned to meet up with him at the time in his car. I asked if they really ever talked about what they planned, and she said he wanted to Finger her and fuck her doggystyle in the back of his car. I asked her if she was going to wear panties and she said of course guys like that. I asked her if she was going to lie about it if she ever did it and she said yeah I don’t need your permission to fuck who I want. That was what finished it for me. After a huge orgasm, I basically told her I was jealous, but how turned on I was about it.

Later on I started asking more questions. She basically told me there was a pair of purple panties she was going to wear for him. I got hard and started stroking and she told me she wish he never blew her off, because he had a big dick. She put on a pair of panties, got on her hands and knees, and fucked herself with her dildo. She was moaning and telling me more and how she’s going to text him After I finish to go meet up with him. I came so hard.

We started discussing having threesomes after that and she basically said she would do it with me and another guy, me behind her and sucking the other guy. I told her I’d prefer to watch the guy fuck her doggystyle and she was turned on by this.