Wife’s used panties.

Our first wedding anniversary was also the first time we met with two bbc, she wore her wedding dress in the beginning, the white corset and matching knickers underneath, they removed the wedding dress over the evening but she kept her knickers on, pulling to one side when they fucked her, it was soaking wet by the time we left. They were put in our memory box in a bag and Even now after ten years, I can smell her sex :cool:

אשתי חזרה הביתה עם חיוך ענק, נכנסה לחדר ועמדה לידי, לחשה באוזני "יש לי מתנה בשבילך"
ואז היא הורידה את התחתונים, הם היו ספוגים בזרע וממש מלאים
היא הושיטה לי אותם ואמרה לי אל תתביישי, תריחי אותם ותמצצי את הרוטב, הוא עבד קשה להכין לך את הארוחה הזאת, ואז פרץ בצחוק

• Love
Reactions: Avery99us
Anyone else enjoy wearing wives used panties? Love to wear my wife’s after she’s had her lover fill her pussy and then come home wearing these. She tells me all that happened and then slips these on me to fill his cum all over my dick. Hotter than hell and she makes me wear these in public all the time.
I don't wear them but I do smell and lick her used panties. They are always sopping wet when she gets home from a night out.

אשתי חזרה הביתה עם חיוך ענק, נכנסה לחדר ועמדה לידי, לחשה באוזני "יש לי מתנה בשבילך"
ואז היא הורידה את התחתונים, הם היו ספוגים בזרע וממש מלאים
היא הושיטה לי אותם ואמרה לי אל תתביישי, תריחי אותם ותמצצי את הרוטב, הוא עבד קשה להכין לך את הארוחה הזאת, ואז פרץ בצחוק
That is so hot!