Wife agreed

Ha! That’s actually more action than I get. Wifey has zero libido. I’m a trucker, I often joke with her to kick the bf out before I get home.
So you thinking that a new man in her life will spark her sex drive? I was married for 25 yrs before my first encounter with David and he's still my lover and living with us now during the virus. It totally kick started my sex drive like there was no tomorrow. !!

First of all I hate the term "bull". He is my lover and he is one of three, two full time about once a week each and another about once a month.
Yes my two full term guys I do LOVE them, I really do. But it's a different kind of love as opposed to my hubby. I love my hubby and would never do anything to hurt our marriage. He's "all in" on my hotwife lifestyle for that I'm grateful.

That being said my 2 lovers are 16 years my junior and can satisfy me unlike my hubby. He doesn't have the physical means to do it, 5" vs a thick 9" is hard to compensate for on hubby's end.
All in all we're quite happy and satisfied with our arrangement.
Sorry for confusing the terminology. I thought you only had one lover. Thank you for helping me understand your situation.

Reactions: compassionatedom
First of all I hate the term "bull". He is my lover and he is one of three, two full time about once a week each and another about once a month.
Yes my two full term guys I do LOVE them, I really do. But it's a different kind of love as opposed to my hubby. I love my hubby and would never do anything to hurt our marriage. He's "all in" on my hotwife lifestyle for that I'm grateful.

That being said my 2 lovers are 16 years my junior and can satisfy me unlike my hubby. He doesn't have the physical means to do it, 5" vs a thick 9" is hard to compensate for on hubby's end.
All in all we're quite happy and satisfied with our arrangement.
Sounds like a great Match !!!

About to sit down to a candle light dinner with my lover...…………...cooked expertly by hubby,
Homemade Caesar salad
Pork chops with a gorgonzola walnut dressing
Roasted green beans with a garlic aioli
A nice Chardonnay………….
Desert? ME and my lover !!

About to sit down to a candle light dinner with my lover...…………...cooked expertly by hubby,
Homemade Caesar salad
A nice Chardonnay………….
And then comes dessert!

Homemade Caesar salad
A nice Chardonnay………….
Tonight is gonna be a good night !!!

Reactions: werekinky2
Well said !!!!!!!!!!!
Agreed well said. Sometimes the sizzle is better than the steak. Be prepared it's not for the everyone.

We have our own lingo, I'm a "hotwife husband", she doesn't have lovers, or bulls she has "sex partners". She doesn't make love, she has sex, fucking and sucking. Her vetting is simple, does he have a working dick, it's binary, if he does he 'gets in' if not he doesn't. For us it's about sex and nothing more, if he can't perform he occasionally gets a 2nd chance.

Last edited:
Reactions: dennisrouvy
It most certainly did. After dinner we made it to the family room started watching tv. Next thing you know David and I were in a prolonged making out session which makes me as wet as can be. Soon he had my panties off and was fingering me he looked over at hubby and said, "look how easily I can finger your wife".
As he did I started stroking his cock on outside of his shorts, it's so erotic to watch that monster go from flaccid to hard as a rock, I slowly slid them down and out popped his wonderful hard cock.

As expected I went down on him, I absolutely LOVE to suck his cock, unlike some women I don't use my hands much only to lightly caress his shaved ball swhile I lick and suck him. He said to my hubby "man her mouth feels just like her wet cunt". He has an unusually large amount of precum which has a sweet taste to him, as I lick it up I stopped and went over to hubby and gave him a big wet kiss sharing all that wonderful precum telling him, "that's what a big cock tastes like honey".

more to cum pardon the pun....

It most certainly did. After dinner we made it to the family room started watching tv. Next thing you know David and I were in a prolonged making out session which makes me as wet as can be. Soon he had my panties off and was fingering me he looked over at hubby and said, "look how easily I can finger your wife".
As he did I started stroking his cock on outside of his shorts, it's so erotic to watch that monster go from flaccid to hard as a rock, I slowly slid them down and out popped his wonderful hard cock.

As expected I went down on him, I absolutely LOVE to suck his cock, unlike some women I don't use my hands much only to lightly caress his shaved ball swhile I lick and suck him. He said to my hubby "man her mouth feels just like her wet cunt". He has an unusually large amount of precum which has a sweet taste to him, as I lick it up I stopped and went over to hubby and gave him a big wet kiss sharing all that wonderful precum telling him, "that's what a big cock tastes like honey".

more to cum pardon the pun....
More please more. Hard as nails here

Reactions: werekinky2