Wife agrees to BWC!

If you want your wife to get some new cock than she has to make the decisions. If she wants white than that's what she should have. Why would you even consider trying to talk her into anything else? It isn't you, it's her. Yeah, you want to see it but the work is being done by her. She will more that see it. If you want to see it again, don't push her in a different direction. She may never go black and that is her choice. If you don't like that idea than maybe best to put a stop to all it right now.

I know these activities like to show the taboo white girl with the big shafted black man. Reality is that there are probably a lot more white women that are screwing white men that are not their husbands. Oh, and all black men do not have dragging cocks. I have met both black and white that didn't even reach past my little hands. A few inches. It's just the taboo aspect of it even though society is changing and their are more interracial relationships today.

It her body, let her make all the decisions. Push too hard and the person above that said you will need a divorce lawyer will be correct. Than, you won't even get to watch.

Reactions: andy40
How bad of an idea is it to have him over to our house?? I think the hotel would be safer, but home is much more convenient.
That all depends on how comfortable you are with him. Have you guys met already, or is this just an online hook up? Home is more convenient and comfortable, but you don't want some nut case coming over and bothering you. Maybe a hotel the first time, and see how things go.

Yeah that's what I'm thinking, thanks.

I guess I needed reassurance there is a chance! I think with some time she will come around.
Remember... it took about a year to get her to agree to another cock... so bide your time and she'll at least be curious about a BBC.
-- When she's ready for the Black eXperience... let me know!

Silly men don't y'all know that were ALWAYS in charge,even when u think u are lol.no really.lynn[/QUOTE
You are absolutely right about that Lynn and the sooner we learn to accept that fact the more fun our journey will be.
That other wad who doesn't want to admit that doesn't even realize you are a slut and mistakingly refers to you as a skank. So sad. Keep doing what you do and wear it as a badge of pride. Lovely little slut wife.

Reactions: Openandready69
I actually snuck a bbc In on my wife. She likes to play blindfolded and I had a guy we met at his apartment and I blindfolded my wife and got to watch a bbc fuck the hell out of her!! Later during the fuck she took her blindfold off but kept going. Then later as he flipped her back over to missionary she raised her hand and flipped me off!!! LOL!! She said he was one of the best she has ever had but she just was not into playing out of her race.

Yes, after that I did. Although, she still appreciates what he did. We almost hooked up with him one other time but it did not go through.

Your wife is a stunner!!! I would be happy enough she wants other white cock!! If you want extra thrills find an even bigger dick for her or try sharing with your best friend! You should see the massive thrill you will get seeing her take his manhood as you think wow both of them are not supposed to do that!! ;):p