Wife and best friend

Nathaniel

Male
Dec 19, 2016
Hey everyone, so recently i discovered one of my best friends has been sending my wife erotic messages on facebook, since she told me as we were having sex. She told me she loves me enough to tell me that he has been flirting with her for months now, ever since we had a bbq summer activity at our home. That day she spilled some type of juice on her, and went inside the house with one of her girlfriends to get changed, but i guess her girlfriend received a call of some sort and walked back out of the house. Meanwhile, my friend was with me and the other boys, but decided to use the bathroom, and possibly did not realize my wife was also inside the house. As my wife was tits out, and only wearing a short skirt and no panties, changing in the bathroom, my friend walked in to also use the bathroom and found her half naked. As he saw her, my wife told me he apologized but did not leave, telling her how beautiful she was. She responded with a thankyou, and asked him to leave, however, he decided to stay and rubbed and caressed her 36dd tits, since my wife is a bbw. She says he later began to finger her, and being that he is very tall, she could not resist his big fingers. I realized he was taking too long and that she was still in the house, but i did not want to interrupt if there was anything going on at that point. She told me that after he sucked on her nipples, he fingered her so good he made her cum about three or four times, all while her best friend heard him fingering her in the bathroom. When they finished, he wanted to penetrate her, but her friend stopped her, thinking i did not know about my wife with other men, and told my wife that she should not cheat on me. When my wife and i were still having sex a few nights back, she told me he did not fuck her pussy, but she was able to see my friend’s dick, and its a big one, he is a 6’3 guy with a ‘9 incher. He told my wife he always found her attractive, and that it would be ok if they had sex and i didnt found out, but my wife declined and left with her best friend, after she changed yet again due to her cumming on her skirt. She told me ever since then he has been constantly sending her messages on facebook, as well as pictures of his naked body and penis, and even when he visits us at home i had noticed how he always walks away while my wife is not in the same room, and she told me he always goes wherever she is at, in our home and reaches for either her ass, pussy, or tits. As my wife told me i was so aroused, and had precum on my small penis, and begged her to please fuck my friend, and dont worry about me, to just take pictures or tell me all the details when they do have sex. Also, a big plus is that my friend has had many girlfriends, but is currently single, and he did tell my wife that he would love kids, especially with her, and does’nt understand how we dont have kids after years of marriage, so he may definitely help us to have our baby and keep it as if my wife and i are the parents, since my wife and i would love to be parents, and have my wife bred by another man, especially one of my best friends.

In addition, here are a couple of pics from my wife. Enjoy guys!!

Attachments

• 52559F97-AD86-4F1B-B14A-8ACE735A7156.jpeg
    52559F97-AD86-4F1B-B14A-8ACE735A7156.jpeg
    49.8 KB · Views: 225
  • 1C2D1AC9-DEDF-4ACE-BAA6-29A49B730A9E.png
    1C2D1AC9-DEDF-4ACE-BAA6-29A49B730A9E.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 228
Best friends would be a tough one. We have a rule no friends or family but to each their own. Be careful. Your wife has very sexy legs by the way

Wow!

The only thing hotter than this story is your wife. I love bbw’s (my Wife is a bbw). I would LOVE to see her naked. She is so sexy and I can see why he can’t resist.

I hope this happens for you and you share the experience and or pictures.

I find it easier to consider a friend because there is comfort and trust there that it won’t be spread amongst other friends or family.

Good luck you lucky bastard!

Reactions: hardwetcouple
Best friends would be a tough one. We have a rule no friends or family but to each their own. Be careful. Your wife has very sexy legs by the way
Thanks, she does have gorgeous legs, and i think i would prefer have one of my friends fuck her instead of a total stranger, since it usually takes time to figure out so much stuff about them, as well as time to know each other better

Reactions: bellaazz
Wow!

The only thing hotter than this story is your wife. I love bbw’s (my Wife is a bbw). I would LOVE to see her naked. She is so sexy and I can see why he can’t resist.

I hope this happens for you and you share the experience and or pictures.

I find it easier to consider a friend because there is comfort and trust there that it won’t be spread amongst other friends or family.

Good luck you lucky bastard!
Exactly, i feel totally ok with him fucking her, and definitely want it to happen, i know its currently in the works because she flirted back and now they’re sending each other pics and chatting almost every day, im really excited, and will post when they finally go at it :)

mmm...just a matter of time until hes between her thick creamy thighs, balls deep and filling her wet pussy with his seed. I hope shes wearing those stockings like in the pics, when they do it...its just so slutty.
enjoy your last days of exclusive use of her pussy, they go by fast :)

Any updates on this? I’d love to see the pics they sent to each other. So hot!
Well, after she told me we agreed on her having sex with him, and she has enjoyed it very much, judging by what she has told me. He has also told me im a really lucky guy. We did sit down and talk about possibly him breeding her and he agreed, saying that he would be ok with being the “godfather” of the baby, with the condition that after my wife gives birth, i have to allow them to keep fucking, and i have to take care of the baby entirely. Currently, we are still planning, but my wife is very excited.

mmm...just a matter of time until hes between her thick creamy thighs, balls deep and filling her wet pussy with his seed. I hope shes wearing those stockings like in the pics, when they do it...its just so slutty.
enjoy your last days of exclusive use of her pussy, they go by fast :)
Most of the time he fucks her while im at work, but when they send me pics, she does wear her pantyhose, which i love. The other night however, i asked her to wear pantyhose for me when we have sex, and she told me i can wear the hosiery if i like, but she does not want to “dress up” for me anymore. This definitely filled me with jealousy, but at the same time had me very hard

Most of the time he fucks her while im at work, but when they send me pics, she does wear her pantyhose, which i love. The other night however, i asked her to wear pantyhose for me when we have sex, and she told me i can wear the hosiery if i like, but she does not want to “dress up” for me anymore. This definitely filled me with jealousy, but at the same time had me very hard
shes putting you in your place nicely :)
youre lucky youre still getting sex at all lol...she must have an amazing libido.

shes putting you in your place nicely :)
youre lucky youre still getting sex at all lol...she must have an amazing libido.
I have to admit i feel humiliated, however every time she tells me or does stuff like that my reaction is to get rock hard, and when she sees it she realizes i like it, so she goes on. And yes, she does have an excellent libido. On a regular day she can fuck up to three different men between our neighbor, my best friend, and any other boyfriend who calls her and wants a quick fuck, and when i get home i may get lucky and have sex with her, but most of the time i just get to see her when she is tored so i just eat her delicious cheating pussy.

Reactions: big daddy
Hi Nathaniel
I love your stories. Such a turn on. I love the thought of my partner fucking another man also but I have this jealous nature that she is able to enjoy someone more than me.
I know if I talked to her seriously about fulfilling this fantasy she would be happy to do it as she is a very sexual person.
I think if I didn't have size issues I would be OK with it. But being of average size makes me a bit anxious.
How do you and the other readers on here get past the jealousy factor?
Thanks.
Rob.

Reactions: Welikeit
I’ve been on both sides of that Best Friend scenario. I used to fuck a close friend’s wife for a couple of years. I think he was suspicious but never really knew for sure. She was a hot 28-year-old dark-haired cutie with D cup hangers that would really swing around when she was on top.
On the other hand, a good friend of mine who lived a couple hundred miles away used to come by and spend the night about two or three times a year. He and I have pretty much the same hobbies, we love to shoot, hunt, fly our planes and ride our bikes.
At the time we lived south of Atlanta on a hundred+ acre spread with a large pasture between our home and the county road. We owned a Maule with a 235 engine and could operate out of the front pasture. He owned a Super Cub and when the weather was right he would fly up and also land there.
When he began to make his moves on her she suggested we have a threesome but he said right away he wanted no part of that. She assured him I was strictly straight but he said that wasn’t the problem, he was afraid if I knew he was fucking her it would ruin our friendship.
We have pretty much kept our swinging lifestyle unknown to most of our friends. Some people you like being with would just not understand such, and he was one of those. Had he known it he would have realized she was going to tell me, but he didn’t.
Anyway, a couple weeks later he called and asked if we were going to be home he would fly up for the weekend to show me a new Blackgun he had bought in 50 Cal. Sounded good to me. She Bear figured he would also show her his gun only she didn’t know what caliber it was or how long the barrel would be.
We had a range out behind the house where and he and I shot all his Beowulf ammo, then later headed out to a little dive a few miles away for a few pitches and a little dancing. Mostly it was him dancing with She bear and I could see on the slow ones he was getting plenty of squeezes in on her tight glutes.
Shortly after the third pitcher was empty I said I was tired and ready to go, so we all pilled in my pickup and headed home. I could see She bear’s hand squeezing his cock through his jeans as I drove but pretended not to notice. Each time she would squeeze it he would move her hand away, obviously afraid I would see her.
As soon as we were home she fixed us a cocktail each and once we had settled in to watch a good ole John Wayne on the cowboy channel I just fell asleep in my chair. When I started snoring she motioned for him to follow her and they slipped out and went downstairs to the basement and fucked for a long time. What he didn’t know was we had hidden cameras all over the place covering every room and all around outside too.
After he flew back home we had a great time watching them fuck while I was asleep upstairs.
After that weekend he began coming two or three times a month instead of two or three times a year. Unfortunately, he died in a bad wreck on I-95 about a year after.

Reactions: big daddy
I’ve been on both sides of that Best Friend scenario. I used to fuck a close friend’s wife for a couple of years. I think he was suspicious but never really knew for sure. She was a hot 28-year-old dark-haired cutie with D cup hangers that would really swing around when she was on top.
On the other hand, a good friend of mine who lived a couple hundred miles away used to come by and spend the night about two or three times a year. He and I have pretty much the same hobbies, we love to shoot, hunt, fly our planes and ride our bikes.
At the time we lived south of Atlanta on a hundred+ acre spread with a large pasture between our home and the county road. We owned a Maule with a 235 engine and could operate out of the front pasture. He owned a Super Cub and when the weather was right he would fly up and also land there.
When he began to make his moves on her she suggested we have a threesome but he said right away he wanted no part of that. She assured him I was strictly straight but he said that wasn’t the problem, he was afraid if I knew he was fucking her it would ruin our friendship.
We have pretty much kept our swinging lifestyle unknown to most of our friends. Some people you like being with would just not understand such, and he was one of those. Had he known it he would have realized she was going to tell me, but he didn’t.
Anyway, a couple weeks later he called and asked if we were going to be home he would fly up for the weekend to show me a new Blackgun he had bought in 50 Cal. Sounded good to me. She Bear figured he would also show her his gun only she didn’t know what caliber it was or how long the barrel would be.
We had a range out behind the house where and he and I shot all his Beowulf ammo, then later headed out to a little dive a few miles away for a few pitches and a little dancing. Mostly it was him dancing with She bear and I could see on the slow ones he was getting plenty of squeezes in on her tight glutes.
Shortly after the third pitcher was empty I said I was tired and ready to go, so we all pilled in my pickup and headed home. I could see She bear’s hand squeezing his cock through his jeans as I drove but pretended not to notice. Each time she would squeeze it he would move her hand away, obviously afraid I would see her.
As soon as we were home she fixed us a cocktail each and once we had settled in to watch a good ole John Wayne on the cowboy channel I just fell asleep in my chair. When I started snoring she motioned for him to follow her and they slipped out and went downstairs to the basement and fucked for a long time. What he didn’t know was we had hidden cameras all over the place covering every room and all around outside too.
After he flew back home we had a great time watching them fuck while I was asleep upstairs.
After that weekend he began coming two or three times a month instead of two or three times a year. Unfortunately, he died in a bad wreck on I-95 about a year after.
Sorry about your friend, that's awful

Fucking a friends wife is usually the best way to proceed in a MFM. I have done it. Women need to know the guy to be comfortable in most cases. They want to know the guy is clean and not a nut job. Familiarity leads to better sex because the guys can tag team the wife without all the baggage of getting to really know the other guy. We always go bare boner, sloppy seconds are the best. It is an amazing experience to lick your friends wife's clit to orgasm while she sucks his cock.

Fucking a friends wife is usually the best way to proceed in a MFM. I have done it. Women need to know the guy to be comfortable in most cases. They want to know the guy is clean and not a nut job. Familiarity leads to better sex because the guys can tag team the wife without all the baggage of getting to really know the other guy. We always go bare boner, sloppy seconds are the best. It is an amazing experience to lick your friends wife's clit to orgasm while she sucks his cock.
We never wanted to include friends or family but were lucky in that we have a widowed neighbor who we knew casually, that has no interest in a "relationship" other than great sex with a hot woman. Which he has with my wife, on a regular basis. And I get to watch so it is win, win, win !!!!

Reactions: Rohit and free2fli