Wife and friend

I love the idea of inviting my Black friend Michael home to watch a game with my wife and I. We drink and snack. We play a board game after then make sexual jokes. It gets drunk bizarre where Michael and I compare cocks and ask my wife to choose the biggest. Obviously she points at Michael then I tell her to blow him. She being drunk does then I tell her to blow mine. One thing leads to another then Michael and I have turns with her mouth and pussy upstairs

I love the idea of inviting my Black friend Michael home to watch a game with my wife and I. We drink and snack. We play a board game after then make sexual jokes. It gets drunk bizarre where Michael and I compare cocks and ask my wife to choose the biggest. Obviously she points at Michael then I tell her to blow him. She being drunk does then I tell her to blow mine. One thing leads to another then Michael and I have turns with her mouth and pussy upstairs
Sounds great 😜

I fantasize of my wife wrapping her tits around my cock and her sliding back and forth as she is fucked from behind! I want her to lick and suck my cock as she’s getting fucked, while she tells me she’s going to cum with his big cock in her pussy! Then I want to fuck her awards with his cum deep inside her! This view of her but with a guy behind her is such a turn on!!

We role play this now and it’s so hot! I want to try it with a BBC she’s wants a BWC.
Happy Wife, Happy Life. My BWC volunteers to fuck your wife onto your cock

I fantasize of my wife wrapping her tits around my cock and her sliding back and forth as she is fucked from behind! I want her to lick and suck my cock as she’s getting fucked, while she tells me she’s going to cum with his big cock in her pussy! Then I want to fuck her awards with his cum deep inside her! This view of her but with a guy behind her is such a turn on!!

We role play this now and it’s so hot! I want to try it with a BBC she’s wants a BWC.
The wife and I have the same role play scenario!! We have played with another couple a few times, but the MFM is what really turns her on. I have a BWC....lets play LOL

I have the same fantasy. My best friend has always told me stories about him fucking girls and how big his dick is so since ive always wanted to have him over for drinks and one thing lead to the other and we both fuck her. Unfortunately, she doesnt find him attractive she's said so im thinking this will never happen.
Or...is she just saying that so you don't get suspicious, and in reality she thinks he's hot and has always wondered if he really has a big cock? ;)

• Love
Reactions: Weldon&Marie