Wife and friends

I love it when one of our friends who fuck my wife just happens to stop by, usually after having a couple of drinks. They act as if it is just a casual visit but my wife and I both know they are hoping for some pussy. My wife usually lets them fuck her before they leave. Maybe that's why they keep stopping by (lol).
I love it when one of our friends who fuck my wife just happens to stop by, usually after having a couple of drinks. They act as if it is just a casual visit but my wife and I both know they are hoping for some pussy. My wife usually lets them fuck her before they leave. Maybe that's why they keep stopping by (lol).

I love having friends stop by and share my wife !
If they happen to be black it is even more exciting!
There is also they occasional gang bang during sporting events !

Reactions: robandkate
My wife is not fully there to embrace the hotwife lifestyle but she is slowly but surely getting there... Initially, we'd keep it with strangers but my biggest fantasy is my 3 best friends take her together in our bedroom.

One thing I always wondered about these guys who are undersized and can't satisfy the wife. Did you not have premarital sex?
My first wife was sexually active while we dated and continued after we married. We had a great relationship other than she needed more cock than I could provide. She would make commits front of me. My wife now was a virgin when we met and she did not have a clue what good sex was and showed very little interest. Once she had a nice thick cock her attitude changed and so did her interest.