Wife and friends

I could not let my brother actually have pics of Kate...his wife might find them. I just showed them to him and told him about our lifestyle. He was very interested in the pics and spent a lot of time looking at them. I am fairly sure he has jacked off thinking about Kate after seeing pics of her with several different men.

I showed him pics of Kate sucking and fucking several different men so he would know that it was not just one or two guys who had fucked her but many.
that must be such a hard tease for him to know what a beautiful slut your wife is, but that she won't fuck him. maybe she'll let him watch

In our younger less discrete days Mary fuck quite a few male friends, coworkers, a few of her bosses. Now days we keep things separate, though sometimes the guys she meets do become friends.

We have formed long-term meaningful relationships with a number of different men we never knew before they had sex with my wife. Those relationships developed over a period of time because my wife liked having sex with each of them.

Reactions: Freebird1959
Generally I say keep friends separate, but we have done a couple friends and became friends with some guys after meeting with them

I agree (and so does Kate) that married men are better. My wife loves to be the 'fun fuck' for longtime married friends of ours. It turns Kate on to be a fuck-toy for the husbands of women she knows. Going out to dinner on Saturday night with a couple, when the husband was at our house Friday night fucking my wife is hot.

A few years ago we were working with a married Realtor couple on some property. The husband stopped by our hose to drop off some paperwork during the day when he knew I was at work. He really just wanted to find out if he could fuck Kate. Of course, my wife was happy to take him to our bedroom and show him a really good time.

We worked with that couple for about six months and the husband fucked my wife several times. He thought that I did not know, and his wife certainly did not know. Having meetings with them was much more interesting after he started fucking my wife.
I love your style Rob and Kate I would love to meet up with y'all sometimes. I'm sure y'all remember the story of me and my wife Wanda's first time with our best friends husband that lasted for a good while and his wife never knew about it. Over time we eventually or should I say me she fucked another two of our married male friends and one of the benefits was two out of three were very well hung which she very much enjoyed and of course I very much love to watch

We started out with guys we’d meet out at a club, but then I began inviting friends to get involved. I found it more exciting to have someone we knew fucking her. Her pussy is just too amazing and I loved bragging to them about how great it feels, and I wanted as many as my/our friends to have a chance to experience it for themselves.

We started out with guys we’d meet out at a club, but then I began inviting friends to get involved. I found it more exciting to have someone we knew fucking her. Her pussy is just too amazing and I loved bragging to them about how great it feels, and I wanted as many as my/our friends to have a chance to experience it for themselves.

I love being around guys who know from their own personal experience what an awesome fuck my wife is. We are friends with quite a few guys who have fucked my wife...some a few times and some many times.

I love being around guys who know from their own personal experience what an awesome fuck my wife is. We are friends with quite a few guys who have fucked my wife...some a few times and some many times.
It is great fun. Had a party once and two friends who had fucked Mary before hung around to help "clean up". Neither knew she had fucked the other. Watching them both trying to out wait the other, subtly trying to get the other one to leave, was very funny.

My wife and I have been into this for a little while and are definitely enjoying it. My question to everyone is do you get your long time friends involved or keep it seperate?
Regarding actual involvement, definitely separate. A few of her girlfriends know that we've got a hotwife marriage, and over the years she's informed some of them that her hubby is "under-endowed." It's liberating in a way hard to describe knowing that her friends are aware that I have a small package.

Reactions: compassionatedom
Regarding actual involvement, definitely separate. A few of her girlfriends know that we've got a hotwife marriage, and over the years she's informed some of them that her hubby is "under-endowed." It's liberating in a way hard to describe knowing that her friends are aware that I have a small package.
Whether they actually are or not, you must feel that they are laughing at you, whenever you are with them!

Whether they actually are or not, you must feel that they are laughing at you, whenever you are with them!
One of many positive results brought about by being in a hotwife/cuckold marriage is simple, basic self-acceptance. I am indeed "under-endowed" and I can do no more to remedy the fact than I can to add inches to my current height of 5'9". Can't be done. What can be done is to accept what is and to get on with things in order to live a pleasant and productive life. I should include in this post that hiding a fact about oneself is not the same as accepting that fact. In the general scheme of things I believe that I could successfully argue that I have lots more in the plus column than in the negative column. People should keep in mind that the wives of men who are undersized knew about the "condition" long before they chose to spend the remainder of their lives with the men whom they
eventually married. Must have been counterbalances operative in the dynamics, don't you think? In the circumscribed world of marital sexual relations I am most surely a beta male and behave as such. Attempting to deny my wife the pleasures of coupling with an alpha male would be an act of selfishness and pretense on my part (pretense that I ever could fully satisfy her sexual desires and needs). I'm grateful to have such a liberated and sexy wife , and I'd guess that we share more sexual fun together than 99% of the married couples currently out there. I'm all but certain of it. I am grateful also to the alpha studs who pleasure my girl in ways that I am unable. I thank them for servicing her when she needs it, and thank them also for on occasion allowing her hubby to service them. A part of the self-acceptance mentioned earlier involves the sweet, exhilarating experience of surrendering to the potency and superiority of the alpha male, and what better way to do just that than pleasuring--indeed worshipping--his proud, beautiful alpha cock. I could, I suppose, go through life acting the "stud," denying the truth to others and eventually, most surely, denying it to myself as well. After all, nobody can actually know for certain other than my wife and me. Wouldn't that be pathetic, ridiculous, the strategy of the coward. And wouldn't that be putting upon my wife an undeserved burden.

Regarding whether or not wife's girlfriends are laughing at me behind my back, I can't verify one way or another. A few probably are, at least some of the time. Oh well. Better they laugh at me than I go through life laughing at myself for being such a wimp, being someone who flees reality. I'm okay with being small. In fact, I'd have no objection to letting her girlfriends have a look. Wouldn't mind at all showing off my woody to them (all 4 3/4 inches). Laughter wouldn't hurt my feelings at all. My wife, around the time we first met, told me that there surely must be thousands of preteen boys in the metro area--many still wearing superhero undies--better hung than am I. I agreed and sincerely thought it was a funny comment. She wasn't mocking me or attempting to "humiliate" me, she was merely making a good-natured comment which recognized a simple, undeniable reality. It opened a door just a crack which allowed me openly to make the same recognition. That's when the basic self-acceptance first began, as I remember. I'm not overjoyed to have a "teeny peenie" but neither am I embarrassed or ashamed. And few men in America are getting such sweet pussy (not to mention big juicy cock).

One of many positive results brought about by being in a hotwife/cuckold marriage is simple, basic self-acceptance. I am indeed "under-endowed" and I can do no more to remedy the fact than I can to add inches to my current height of 5'9". Can't be done. What can be done is to accept what is and to get on with things in order to live a pleasant and productive life. I should include in this post that hiding a fact about oneself is not the same as accepting that fact. In the general scheme of things I believe that I could successfully argue that I have lots more in the plus column than in the negative column. People should keep in mind that the wives of men who are undersized knew about the "condition" long before they chose to spend the remainder of their lives with the men whom they
eventually married. Must have been counterbalances operative in the dynamics, don't you think? In the circumscribed world of marital sexual relations I am most surely a beta male and behave as such. Attempting to deny my wife the pleasures of coupling with an alpha male would be an act of selfishness and pretense on my part (pretense that I ever could fully satisfy her sexual desires and needs). I'm grateful to have such a liberated and sexy wife , and I'd guess that we share more sexual fun together than 99% of the married couples currently out there. I'm all but certain of it. I am grateful also to the alpha studs who pleasure my girl in ways that I am unable. I thank them for servicing her when she needs it, and thank them also for on occasion allowing her hubby to service them. A part of the self-acceptance mentioned earlier involves the sweet, exhilarating experience of surrendering to the potency and superiority of the alpha male, and what better way to do just that than pleasuring--indeed worshipping--his proud, beautiful alpha cock. I could, I suppose, go through life acting the "stud," denying the truth to others and eventually, most surely, denying it to myself as well. After all, nobody can actually know for certain other than my wife and me. Wouldn't that be pathetic, ridiculous, the strategy of the coward. And wouldn't that be putting upon my wife an undeserved burden.

Regarding whether or not wife's girlfriends are laughing at me behind my back, I can't verify one way or another. A few probably are, at least some of the time. Oh well. Better they laugh at me than I go through life laughing at myself for being such a wimp, being someone who flees reality. I'm okay with being small. In fact, I'd have no objection to letting her girlfriends have a look. Wouldn't mind at all showing off my woody to them (all 4 3/4 inches). Laughter wouldn't hurt my feelings at all. My wife, around the time we first met, told me that there surely must be thousands of preteen boys in the metro area--many still wearing superhero undies--better hung than am I. I agreed and sincerely thought it was a funny comment. She wasn't mocking me or attempting to "humiliate" me, she was merely making a good-natured comment which recognized a simple, undeniable reality. It opened a door just a crack which allowed me openly to make the same recognition. That's when the basic self-acceptance first began, as I remember. I'm not overjoyed to have a "teeny peenie" but neither am I embarrassed or ashamed. And few men in America are getting such sweet pussy (not to mention big juicy cock).
what a terrific response. One that I've intuited in my role, without truly attaching the eloquence of your words to it.

We have had a cuckold relationship for many years. We have many vanilla friends that would have no clue about our lifestyle and another group of friends that are more open to things like this. Over the years my wife has shared our story with a few close girlfriends, coworkers and even a few couples that we particularly close too. One thing that we agreed on was that when she shared this others she would tell them I was under equipped and lacked the stamina to satisfy her. We wanted them to know she was not screwing around on me for any other reason than my inability to take care of business. She has also told several of the women about many spending nights alone and 3 or 4 nights with him when hes at the coast for work. There has been no backlash that I can tell from anyone she has told and we remain close to everyone.